2* 2-4 -4.8 units
    1* 20-15 +3.45 units
    NFL/CFB Combined 47-42 +2.85 units
    4* GOY 1-0 +4.0 units
    3* 3-0 +9.0 units
    2* 3-9 -13.8 units
    1* 40-33 +3.65 units

NFL Post-season 1-0 +1.0 unit

I hit my only play of last weekend with the underdog Saints. The play below is my only 3* of the NFL season (my only game of the year was in college):

3* Saints +8

I got a little opposition when I posted New Orleans last week but I am emboldened by their road win in Philadelphia. The key to this play in NO's defense. It is now one of the best in the NFL and Rob Ryan is proving what a great coordinator he is. Some will be put off by Seattle's crushing of the Saints in the regular season but I think that game will help Ryan put together a better defensive game plan. While Seattle is almost unbreatable at home and New Orleans has a poor road record, the line here is an overreaction.
    Key point: every year a poor-seeded team gets hot in the playoffs and makes a Super Bowl run. #6 seed New Orleans has momentum and will play with great confidence. This line is a gift.

1* Saints To Win NFC +864
    Yowza. if I'm right about Saturday's game, this bet will position me for a guaranteed win next week.

Opinion only:
    Saints Money Line +305

Good luck Gris!

Disagree though as I think the Ryan brothers have been two of the most overhyped NFL coaches of all time. Neither one of them has ever done jack shit imo.

Comment

I like it

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
        Good luck Gris!

Disagree though as I think the Ryan brothers have been two of the most overhyped NFL coaches of all time. Neither one of them has ever done jack shit imo.

I would say taking the #32 defense in the NFL to #5 in one year would qualify as something.

Comment

Good Luck GriiiiZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

Bol. I too like the Saints. This game reminds me of the RavensBroncos game in last year's playoff. Denver played Baltimore in early December last year and completely embarased them. The score was something like 34-13 and the game wasn't even that close. Nobody gave the Ravens a chance going to Denver last year making Denver a 9 point favorite and the rest is history. I think the Saints have a good shot at a win but even if they lose, will keep it close.

Comment

NBA Saturday

NBA YTD 8-6 +1.4 units
              all plays 1*

I'm on a roll with my NBA. I've hit six in a row including wins last night on the Nets and Grizzlies.

Saturday:

1* Pistons PK

(there may be more later when the rest of the lines are up)

Comment

GL Gris!

Comment

I would LOVE for U to be right with that Saints ML play...........as always, thanks Gris

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

GL Gris!

Comment

I made a big miscalculation by betting early. Never thought the line would go up. Ended up pushing the big bet

How's this for weird? I had a 4* pro GOY earlier this year on Saints -3. it pushed too

Comment

I got it at +9.5 so thanks
                        You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Working...
                        X