X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Play 1/10

3* Warriors -2.5
    2* 76ers -3

The Warriors losers of 7 straight. They return home after an 0-5 road trip. The Warriors are 2-0 SU and ATS when returning from a 3+ road trip. The Sonics on the road with no rest off 3 SU and ATS home wins. In last night game the Sonics shot 57% from the floor and 56% from 3 point range. Teams usually shoot poorly the next game.

It's a toss-up which team is the worst in the NBA. The Wizards or the Magic? The Wizards losers of 4 straight 9 of 10, 2 of 15 etc. They are 0-3 at home with no rest. With the return of Iverson I'm looking for the 76ers to make a run. Easy winners of 2 straight and 3 of 4. The 76ers 6-0 SU and 5-1 ATS last 6 vs. the Wizards.

Last night 3-1 +4*

YTD
    ATS 13-6 +18 Units
    OU 2-4 -6 Units
    Total 15-10 12 Units

Added play

2* Jazz -8.5

This would be a bigger play. I normally don't like playing against teams off a 46 point loss. However, the Hawks are very bad. The Jazz are a solid home team 12-5 ATS and 6-3 ATS as a home favorite. The Jazz are also a very good investment at home when both they and their opponent have no rest over 80% the last 6 seasons.

Comment

Either a 2-1 or 1-1-1 night. Early yesterday afternoon I got the Warriors at -2.5. I know the line move to -3 and even -3.5

Comment

Working...
      X