Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Divisional Playoffs

2-3 +3.2 units

I am leaning to both dogs today but with the history of the home team dominating in this round of the playoffs I am finding it hard to put my money down yet. I will be back to post my exact plays before kickoff.

Carolina +7 I love the panthers getting a TD. If Car gets it done it will be a service burial as every service has the Rams as a big play or the playoff game of the year. I love going against the services.

Tenn +6 The Titans are playoff tested and shouldn't be intimidatded in this game.

back before kickoff

lewis
    Follow me @RR_SportsPicks
    Winning isn't everything it's the only thing!!!!!

Early Game Saturday

7* Car +7 -105 Panthers defense will get after Bulger and company and Davis should have a big game vs the Rams

back with the late game

lewis

Comment

Winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Going for more

5* Tenn +7 -120

lewis

Comment

Winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2-0 +12 units today
        4-3 +15.2 units playoffs

I love the Chiefs on Sunday!

lewis

Comment

10* NFL Playoff Game of the Year

This is my Playoff GOY

10* KC -3 I have been waiting for this game since last Sunday when Indy kicked the Broncos ass. All I have heard about this week is how the Colts and Manning got their playoff monkey off of their backs and that they are 7-1 on the road. First of all one game doesn't change anything and their impressive road record looks better than it is because they only beat 2 good teams. KC is 8-0 at home and the whole team just plays better at Arrowhead. Indy has some terrible stats going against them this week.

1. Dome teams 4-19 on the road in the playoffs

2. Teams that score 40+ points in a playoff game are 1-12 the following week

3. KC at home averages 34.2 ppg and allows just 15.8 ppg while Indy on the road averages 26.8 ppg and allows 20.6 ppg

4. KC's off averages 123.5 rushing yards per game at home and allows 112.5 while Indy averages 103.8 yds pg and allows 114.4. I think the defenses are both bad but for some reason the Chiefs make you kick FG's at home instead of TD's

5. KC has the edge in special teams. Kicking might be in Indy's advantage but Vanderjadt has yet to kick an important playoff pressure kick so we will wait and see. I think his streak gets broken on Sunday

6. Vermeil over Dungy any day of the week as Dungy always looks lost on the sidelines and Vermeils has had more time to prepare and his players are not nicked up.

7. Holmes over James at RB as James always seems to put the ball on the ground and KC will run the ball until you stop them which Indy can't do.

KC rolls 35-21!!!!!!!!!!!

lewis

Comment

With ya

I like KC tomorrow as well. Feel like everyone is going to be jocking P. Manning and the ponies but they forget they don't have a D either. The Priest always rules on Sunday. Good Luck!!

Comment

Tony Vegas

We should get the cash on this one as everyone will be on the Colts since they looked unbeatable last week vs the Broncos. The Colts can't play at that level this week it just won't happen. Here is an old saying: You are not as good as your best game and not as bad as your worst game!!!!! The Colts did get their playoff monkey off of their back and now it time for some offseason golf for Peyton and the boys!!!!!

lewis:D

Comment

Couldn't agree more

I am with you Lewis. I have heard that saying before and am going with it tomorrow. Had a nice day today and hope to have as good as a day tomorrow!!! Good luck!

Comment

I respect yer PICKS greatly but part of me has to ask does logo under yer name have anything to do with the pick?

THX

PEACE

Comment

I also personally lean towards the CHIEFS but the scary thing is seeing some of them lines KC -3 (-115 or -120)

The Bastards arent willing to give the COLTS 3.5 and usually there is a DAMN good reason, CUZ they dont any COLTS action

WHAT DO U THINK

PEACE

Comment

I hope your all wrong

indy with are more hundry for this win and get into the super bowl if indy wins they will cake walk into the bowl it's afc's year

Comment

chen..........

Neither of these teams will win in NE next weekend.

Comment

mtrctypimp

I changed my logo last week after the playoff games were over because I liked KC to beat Indy after the way the Colts dismantled the Broncos. I actually like both of these teams but I am playing the team that I think will win me some $$$$$$$$$$. I am a Cowboy fan and usually that is the logo I have but I changed it last week to the Seahawks because that was my favorite game last week. Hopefully the logo change works again for 10 units!!!!!!!!!

lewis

Comment

chen

Indy stands a chance of winning this game because the temp isn't going to be that bad but if they play in NE it will be bad and they will get destroyed. I think KC has a slight chance of upsetting the Pats because they are used to the terrible weather playing outside. This is just my opinion but hopefully the Chiefs get their shot at the Pats because that will most likely mean that I will cash this week.

lewis

Comment

lewis and tony, i respect both of your opinions and i am thrilled to see you guys on the same side as my loser leave town match.

kc all the way..........waiting till i get -110 on this one , then gonna load up......my sorry ass book is making me lay 120

Comment

Working...
                              X