NFL Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Card

I am posting these now as I may not be able to post tomorrow. The NFL is an up and down league from week to week.

NFL
    103 Saints +3...................4*
    I trust Brees and Payton more so than Cam and Rivera even on the road.

105 Cowboys -3................4*
    The Skins stink and I think that Dallas plays with a chip on their shoulder this week after their debacle last week. They are also 1-5 last 6 ATS games as they are struggling but this is the start of their playoffs. They are the better team and I think they avoid thier mishaps (at least this week).

105 Cowboys over 53...........3*
    I forgot to mention above that the Dallas D stinkks as well. Looking back, I can't believe that I witnessed this D holding the Eagles to 3 points.

109 Bears +3.....................3*
    This has a lot to do with the above dallas play. If Dallas wins, this game means zero to the Eagles. I know that Chip Kelly (genius) has said all week that he is not letting up if Dallas wins but I don't buy it. Bears get Briggs back which should help thier D.

120 Jags +5...................3*
    Third straight at home for the Jags and I'm not sure the Titans get up for this game after their 3rd bad loss. You know the Jags will play hard and I will take the points.

124 Lions -9'......................3*
    I lost in my fantasy league last week by twenty. My starting QB was Eli Manning who got me negative points (thanks Aaron Rodgers). Perhaps this is a "heart" play but I can't see how the G-Men compete, now minus Cruz. The Lions and Jimbo can't beat many as they are a turnover waiting to happen. However in this game, the Giants will give it right back to them. I'll side with Vegas and give the points.

129 Pats +2'......................5*
    An up an down league. Everyone is now riding with the Ravens and how they may get back to the Super Bowl...Blah,blah blah. They also say the Ravens match up so well against the Pats. Well, NE has covered the past 3 against Bal in the regular season. Pats coming off a loss and Ravens off a short week with Cincy on deck. I'll take Bill and Brady over a banged up Flacco and Harbaugh.

Best of luck.
    Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Best of luck tomorrow Zeib!

Comment

gl today Zeib

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

BOL to ya buddy.
        Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

Gl zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
          You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Gl!

Comment

Gl!

Comment

Working...
              X