New Orleans Bowl Play Saturday 12/21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Orleans Bowl Play Saturday 12/21

Louisiana Laffyette +2' over Tulane. 3 unit play. Laffy is 12-4 ATS as an underdog the last 3 years and 3-1 ATS as a road dog of 3 points or less. They are 5-1 ATS over the last 3 years when playing with more than 2 weeks off. Bol to everyone this bowl season.

Best of luck Raven!

Comment

I am following you Raven. BOL!

Comment

bol you maniac

Comment

gl to ya Raven............they are an entirely different team with out Broadway at QB............

QB Terrance Broadway (12/15, wrist) is questionable for the New Orleans Bowl Saturday against Tulane.

hope he plays for you..........

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain View Post
            gl to ya Raven............they are an entirely different team with out Broadway at QB............

QB Terrance Broadway (12/15, wrist) is questionable for the New Orleans Bowl Saturday against Tulane.

hope he plays for you..........
            Thanks Kappy but I know Broadway broke a bone in his forearm in the last game of the year. The latest I heard was that he took about 50 snaps at practice yesterday and has been fitted with a brace to protect his forearm. I fully expect him to play. How effective he is who knows. Since his backup has had 3 weeks of practice it's not the same as having to replace someone in the middle of a game. Besides, Tulane lost 3 of their last 4 games and their offense ranks 115th in total offense. Even if Broadway doesn't play I will take my chances on them.

Comment

Adding Buffalo -1

Comment

Gl!

Comment

Working...
                X