NFL Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Monday

Great day yesterday actually bringing me back to the plus for the year in NFL

2* dallas/shitcago under 24.5 1st half

Following yesterdays script of low scoring 1st half, high scoring 2nd half...Looking to hit this and bet the 2nd half OVER

You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

GL Phil!

Comment

Always better to be in the plus rather than the negative!!! You da man!
      Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

I'm crashed Shitcago?? Home to the best MLB capper, (short of Covergirl).... uhh I'm bleeding here.

GL but, I'm going BIG on Shitcago just to be contrarian to all of you Wiseguys. Just like MY Seattle play yesterday... (you guys WATCH too much FB)

Chicago owns Soldier Field and we will see Tony Homo, very little Romo who plays in a Climate controlled Stadium.

Blah blah Tecate's say we'll see you at the Half to see what adjustments need to be made.... let's just hope for a Decent game gl
        PS- Hazman and Chungsters send their regards .... SPARK not so much

All this shit and I see you are totals only .... pass a beer
        Last edited by Ldawg; 12-09-2013, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ldawg View Post
          I'm crashed Shitcago?? Home to the best MLB capper, (short of Covergirl).... uhh I'm bleeding here.

GL but, I'm going BIG on Shitcago just to be contrarian to all of you Wiseguys. Just like MY Seattle play yesterday... (you guys WATCH too much FB)

Chicago owns Soldier Field and we will see Tony Homo, very little Romo who plays in a Climate controlled Stadium.

Blah blah Tecate's say we'll see you at the Half to see what adjustments need to be made.... let's just hope for a Decent game gl
          PS- Hazman and Chungsters send their regards .... SPARK not so much

All this shit and I see you are totals only .... pass a beer
          No adjustments Dawg, didn't pan out like I thought. Never saw your big play on Seattle only a teaser going so far along with a teaser loss posted in my thread yesterday. Hope Cuntler gets back soon so the Bears get back on track
          You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Cheers brother.... taking Bears +3 at half on over 27 as well don't like it but... hey let's gamble.

Big plus here is that the Bears (last weeks big win) is what has gotten me into playoffs in my Fan league
            Last edited by Ldawg; 12-09-2013, 10:24 PM.

Comment

Sweet....

Comment

Working...
              X