Championship weekend pick"s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Championship weekend pick"s

Hello everyone, for several year I been follow a lot of good sports handicapper in this forum. I always weight in their picks and use it as a reference to my picks. If I follow and lost the bet I have no regret or turn against anyone in here. For the past month since I got back into the US, all I did is follow KAPT top picks and hammer it big when his pick is the same as mine. As I mention on his post two week ago that he is my Santa Clause this year.
    Now that I got my family what their need for X-MAS and have enough left to gamble. I want to share my pick to all of you in this forum. I know that I don’t post my pick enough to gain your trust and since my last post I lost my ass on Oregon St and still licking that wound. I want to make it up for that too. I also won’t be around to check on everyone picks because my wife will have surgery to remove her pituitary gland tumor this Thursday 12-05-13 and will be staying in the hospital for 2-3 days to recover. Please put your thought and pray for us.

Here’s the pick as I already lock and load. Hope it’s the same as yours and 1 or 2 is in KAPT top pick.

All 5*****
    106 Northern Illinois -3…I know it hard to beat the same team twice but at home and the BCS bowl bid with win
    119 Marshall -4.5…………..Rice barely beat Tulane and Marshall manhandle East Carolina...IMO
    130 Fresno St -3.5………….I believes they’ll get the defense fix and roll at home. One bad game dosen't mean it over.

Good Luck and Merry Christmas to alls. Peace!!!!

Remember: 1 -nothing is guarantee when it comes to gambling 2-Gamble with your head not your heart 3-Seft control and know when to stop. You will go far in the gambling world if you follow these 3 rules.

Bol on all your plays.

Comment

Good luck with the plays
      jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Like the picks Bankroller. I'll keep you and your wife in my thoughts and prayers. Good luck with the picks and even better luck with the wife's surgers

Comment

BOL to you on the plays, but more importantly to your wife. Prayer sent.
          Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

Let us know how things with today with the operation.......keep us updated...........

re your games.............

BG I think is gonna give N Ill trouble..........N Ill should cover if they play their game and cut down turnovers.......

Marshall I lke here, and reslly like the OVER in this game......

Fresno, on paper, should cover, however; they have a very porous defense............Utah St no sloush......with that being said, I do think Fresno covers the small line, but not by much IMO..........

I think BAYLOR rolls over Texas.........

Ok St rolls over Okla

and leaning to Ohio St to cover over Mich

and Mzo beats Auburn.........

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
            X