SEC Championship Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEC Championship Play

3 unit play Missouri +2 over Auburn. I have capped this game to hell and back and think the wrong team is favored. I came up with Missouri being a 4 point favorite, so I will gladly take the points. Let's face it Auburn needed two miracle finishes recently to be in the position their in. I believe that in the long run miracles tend to even out. Auburn is due to lose a heartbreaker. May add to it later depending on line movement. Bol to all. Will post any additional plays in a new thread.

Auburn did NOT need "2 miracle finishes" to be in the position they are in. Auburn beat Bama. They forced Saban into trying to kick a 57 yard FG and then capitalized on Bama's mistake. It wasn't a miracle. Mizzou does not have the speed or depth to play with Auburn. It's that simple. They lack depth on the D line and it showed against A&M. Auburn will rush upwards of 350 yards and with the blitz happy defense Mizzou plays Nick Marshall will look like Cam Newton. All that being said, you have the right the right to your opinion and any view I have will be criticized as being biased.
    Last edited by ***THA FIX***; 12-02-2013, 08:56 PM.

Comment

No miracle finish with Ga! Really! Bol!

Comment

Originally posted by ***THA FIX*** View Post
        Auburn did NOT need "2 miracle finishes" to be in the position they are in. Auburn beat Bama. They forced Saban into trying to kick a 57 yard FG and then capitalized on Bama's mistake. It wasn't a miracle. Mizzou does not have the speed or depth to play with Auburn. It's that simple. They lack depth on the D line and it showed against A&M. Auburn will rush upwards of 350 yards and with the blitz happy defense Mizzou plays Nick Marshall will look like Cam Newton. All that being said, you have the right the right to your opinion and any view I have will be criticized as being biased.
        A simple I don't agree but good luck anyway would have been sufficient. Do me a favor, if you want to write a lengthy dissertation why you think Auburn will win do it in your own thread. I really could give a fuck less what you think. One of us will be right so save your gloating until the final score is over. And whether or not you want to admit it or not they did need two miracle finishes or maybe you didn't think the Georgia game was a miracle finish

Comment

Bol Raven
          Questions, comments, complaints:
          [email protected]

Comment

I agree raven. Those were basically 2 miracles. If you don't believe that, listen to both calls on the auburn radio broadcast. Both were shocking endings. With that said I'm 50/50 on this game. Part of me thinks it is destiny with Auburn after those 2 and the other part says their time is up. As far as speed and stuff goes, that is a bunch of crap IMO. Missouri has proven all year that they can play with anybody!

Comment

Have another beer Fix

If those aren't two miracle finishes, I don't know what is!!!

Comment

Mizzo wins, like the call here

Comment

Upping Missouri to a 4 unit play and adding one 7 point teaser, Ok. State -2', Ohio State +1' and Fresno St. +3'. Bol to everyone this week

Comment

I don't bash anyone here or gloat about anything and I certainly won't start with you. I'm sure you've capped and won more games than years that I've been so called pickin games. I never meant to bring a negative vibe or comment on your pick. In the UGA game-everyone forgets that Murray was given the TD that he really didn't get (which is fine b/c that happens in big boy sports) and yes, I do agree that was a miracle catch the Louis made to win the game. All that being said-What happened in the BAMA game was not luck. Not that you said it was but, Auburn got the breaks they needed to prevail.

I can't wish you luck on the pick because that would be totally against my religion (Ha Ha Ha). I was simply trying to say that Auburn did not need "2 miracle finishes" to be where they are.

I'm sorry

Comment

bump

Comment

gl to ya today..............This game and Stan/Az St game, should be 2 of the best on the board today..........IMO

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

down to a pick em now.Ain't no way I'm not betting the SEC Championship but I'm torn on who to pick. Might have to rely on the ole coin toss. Good luck

Comment

My book now has Missouri a 1 point favorite. That's a hell of a point swing. I guess I was right when I said the wrong team was favored. Am not changing anything but I hate to see big point spread shifts like this.

Comment

GL Raven. I am following!

Comment

Working...
                              X