No announcement yet.

KAPTAINS Friday 11-29 CFB HIASIGO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks and good luck kapt., knock em out todaay my friend.
    jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

With you on Toledo Fresno and Pitt, lets do this

Comment

GL as always Kaptain.

Hope you and the fam had a great Thanksgiving.
        The Rice Truck is NEVER Wrong!!!

Comment

Good Luck Kapt. Hope you sweep the damn board....

Comment

Good luck Kapt! My guy had Toledo-11 so I didn't play it. Will be on the other big ones! Keep on trucking!
            Best of Luck Everyone

2012 Record:

1 unit = $100

***All sides and totals -110 unless noted***

***Teasers are -120 & 7 Points on Sides and 5 Points on Totals ties push****

Comment

Here we go Kappy !

Comment

Good luck Kaptain I like the HIASIGO ALSO
                MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by rocko View Post
                  i love seeing u on this biggyyy too i marked it down on mon....when i seeen the line i say fiu wins by 35 or more i love it i hope u and your family had a great turkey day i know i did the only bad thing is u know i hve artifical hips we talk bout a long time ago but 4 some reason since i still work on my bread route i own i cracked my leg bone and my dr said since u did not fall or have anything bad happen to ya,which i did not i was just working like i hve been on these hips since 99,he told me that the only reason your leg bone cracked is from all the stress i am putting on my hips he told me something had to give so he told me i need to change careers or go on disability well i been doing the bread business for over 15yrs and the reason 4 that i own 2 routs and i bought those cause i was having a hell of a time to find work cause nobody wanted to hire me after they found out all my medical problems---so i am totally bummed out cause i hve no ideal what to do i make more in a week then what disability would pay me in a month i told my hip dr..know way i am stopping working he told me i figured u say that so he then said i guess the next time i see ya is when your whole leg cracks in half and it will make the hip parts fall down out my joint he said i hve seen this happen b-4 and he told me if that happens u will most likely b in a wheel chair next so he said im not trying to scare ya i am just telling u what is going to happen so i most likely am going to have to make a big change and i hve 3 kids under the age of 12 i feel so depressed and such a loser cause im the man of the house and we might lose our house cause of me -----what would u do kaptian????i am so sorry for balbbing in your thread but i respect your thoughts thank u soooo much and for all u do here u are a good man
                  gllllll geter done peace
                  sorry to hear rocko. I hate to hear that but have u thought about going to a pain clinic.they use a lot of different methods.some dr.'s just want to give u pain meds but some docs actually try different things.i would most definitely get a 2nd opinion and then maybe u can sell your business to your wife and then just hire you a driver and u can get disability.
                  MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                  HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                  0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

GL Kapt . Good luck all!!!! Just got home Damn!!!! The wife.............
                    Bad Mamma Jamma
                    Good Luck to all!!!! Hit em' Hard.........

Comment

BOL Kapt. Bring em in.
                      Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

Good luck on the rest of the night Kap'n

Comment

Working...
                        X