• Show
Clear All

• NFL: Broncos @ Patriots

Manning vs Brady XIV
    Denver (-3) @
    21.43%
    New England (+3)
    78.57%

Denver big. NE doesn't have the weapons to keep up with Denver.

Comment

Pats big. It is supposed to be windy and cold Sunday. We all know how Peyton performs in cold weather. After getting screwed on Monday night I think the Pats come out and play like their hair is on fire. Pats win 31-24. IMO

Comment

Close game, but I'm going to lean towards Denver. Pat's defensive line sucks so the CB's are going to have too show up strong.

Comment

Denver!

Comment

I like Denver in this one.How you can have a QB like Brady and not give him some weapons on the outside just amazes me,but think it will be the difference in this game like it has been in others this year.

Comment

Originally posted by ravenmaniac View Post
              Pats big. It is supposed to be windy and cold Sunday. We all know how Peyton performs in cold weather. After getting screwed on Monday night I think the Pats come out and play like their hair is on fire. Pats win 31-24. IMO
              Another fine performance in cold weather by Peyton. Love it. All kidding aside I wanted bet 10 cents on Peyton Manning when the temps are below 32 degrees and the wind is blowing. He has always had problems in cold weather and now he doesn't have the arm strength any more.

Comment

I don't think it's as much the cold weather as it is he is just so fucking scared of Brady. Manning is a complete cunt. Going to be hard for me to ever back him again in a big game.

Comment

It's games like last night that make me wonder why we still have the which qb is better debate. Brady does it in any conditions and with a MAC QB as his leading receiver. It is unreal!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                    It's games like last night that make me wonder why we still have the which qb is better debate. Brady does it in any conditions and with a MAC QB as his leading receiver. It is unreal!
                    Because Brady is from Michigan Nothing else needs to be said
                    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Originally posted by Homer View Post
                      Because Brady is from Michigan Nothing else needs to be said
                      Actually, he is from California. He just crafted his tools at Michigan. GO BLUE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                        Actually, he is from California. He just crafted his tools at Michigan. GO BLUE!!!
                        I know but he is true blue
                        1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Working...
                        X