• NFL Sunday; Pro Football Game of the Year

NFL YTD 11-12 -3.45 units
    2* 1-2 -2.4 units
    1* 10-10 -1.05 units
    NFL/CFB Combined 29-28 -0.25 units
    3* 2-0 +6.0 units
    2* 2-4 -4.8 units
    1* 25-24 -1.45 units

I'm coming off a big Saturday, hitting a 3* play by 25 points (Wisconsin) and covering an NBA game bv 29 (New Orleans). The following play was posted earlier in my CFB thread and the line has since inched up.

4* Pro Football Game of the Year Saints -3
    1) New Orleans has the best current home field advantage in the NFL. Under Sean Payton, the Saints have covered a stunning 14 in a row at home.
    2) San Francisco just isn't that good. They've been outgained in more than half their games and the offense looks putrid.
    3) Kaepernick is hitting only 56 percent of his passes and to beat New Orleans and Brees you have to score.
    4) The Saints' defense under Rob Ryan is in the midst of a stunning turnaround.
    5) New Orleans is playing back-to-back home games while SF must travel after losing a very physical game at home.
    6) Super Bowl losers almost never make the playoffs the following year and if the trend holds, SF will be heading into a dive right about now.
    6) I've got the better team, at home, with a huge home field advantage at a reasonable number.

Good luck today gris, hope you hit your g-o-y i damn missed my texas play
    jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Gl pal

Comment

good luck today GRIS.....I'll follow you on the GOY on SAINTS......I liked em anyway........upping the tally now.......

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

GL Gris!

Comment

Whole lot of excitement for a wash. 17 Frisco points off turnovers hurt. The push lets me fight for a better day

Comment

Working...
            X