Hot Info!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Info!

Got this from a great friend(if it wins he's now my best friend!)

I just received a call and a fax from a very close friend. He has been one of the most solid sources I've run across in years. I can't say what his job is - but it puts him VERY close to the action. Here is a copy of the fax I receivedNaturally, some things have been left out to protect the innocent...lol)

"INDIANA PACERS @ DALLAS MAVERICKS

Right now, the most UNDER-RATED team in the NBA might just be the Indiana Pacers. There is no denying the level of talent on their Roster, and new HC Rick Carlisle is finding ways to coax more wins out of that talent than former Coach Isiah Thomas was able to. That's why it's the Pacers, at 27-10, who have the BEST RECORD IN THE ENTIRE LEAGUE. They've now won 6 in a row, AND 13 OUT OF 19 ON THE ROAD THIS SEASON.
    They'll be facing a Mavericks team that has struggled mightily ATS this year, RANKED 28TH IN THE NBA WITH AN 11-23 SPREAD MARK, consistently falling short of the Linesmakers expectations. Dallas has some MAJOR INJURY WOES AS WELL, with Steve Nash struggling with a bad back, Josh Howard a hamstring injury and Shaun Bradley a knee injury. ALL THREE WILL BE LIMITED, IF THEY EVEN SUIT UP THIS EVENING, increasing the Pacers chances that much more. In a matchup between an explosive Offense and a dominant Defense, the old axiom 'DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS' is surely worth remembering.

UNLOAD ON THIS GAME TONIGHT! You can repay me for the heads-up with dinner the next time you fly into town. I'll give you a call at 1/2 time and we can talk about some info I have on 1 of tomorrows Playoff games. Enjoy this easy winner my friend.

Talk with ya later,

****"

Just thought I'd pass the info along to you guys...whatever you decide to do with it is strictly up to you. Good luck no matter what.

lets say this game is played 100 times, how many times do the PACers COVER IN YER OPINION

Comment

thanks for the play will you be posting his playoff game tomorrow?

Comment

FWIW---

The same injury information and won lost records (except the ATS's) were in a sports article in the Indianapolis Star's sports section for todays paper.

ALWAYS great information to have at ones disposal...thanks...Gv
        I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Are you guys kidding me???

He got a fax from a "friend" and then typed that whole analysis in word for word, just for us?!?!

This wreeks of Shady Service Marketing to me, but hey if you play it and it wins more power to you all.

Don't be surprized if it wins he comes back looking for "dinner money" to pass on tomorrow's playoff pick.

I might be wrong, but my detector just went off.
          The Rice Truck is NEVER Wrong!!!

Comment

BS

For some reason this post just sticks out as BS.

You find the same information from ******.com and other places.

Comment

Always great to get such insider info.

Comment

The only way this could be considered "Insider" info is if you waited until you were back indoors to read this in the news paper.
                The Rice Truck is NEVER Wrong!!!

Comment

this smells !!!

give hell big jim i agree!!!:tongue:

Comment

panther sports has a play on dallas tonight.

Comment

Today I seen this @

Superior Sports

By :

William Foote

***MMM***
                      " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

well if this was bullshit im glad it came through i had liked indiana and i doubled my wager after this great call and hope you post your nfl game tomorrow just want to win money and lot s of it no matter who or where it comes from

Comment

Sometimes it is best not to look a gift horse in the mouth.
                          sigpic

Comment

Art, exactly! Was passing game til the post and made small
                            play that cashed.

Comment

Working...
                            X