Ca$hclub Inc Nfl Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ca$hclub Inc Nfl Playoffs

Well we climbed back to the positive in the NFL only to have the Playoffs start off with two big losers. 2-4 and minus 6.05 Units for the playoffs so far. But CA$HCLUB INC strikes back with these winners;

Carolina +7.5 -- 3X-- I realize I run the risk of simply being called contrarian when taking these cats. I took 'em last week and they won big for me. Now I'm back on 'em and here's why.......Bulger! Marc Bulger is average at best and teams have figured it out. The Cards should have beaten these guys a few weeks back, but let 'em off the hook. And it was all because this guy panics and throws picks. The Rams offense is struggling to protect him like they do when things are going well and he and Martz can't adjust. Next year the NFL will get a lesson of how to MAX PROTECT from Joe Gibbs, but until then, coaches have forgotten how important it is to protect your QB. I think Carolina is an OK Playoff team (Minnesota was probably better), but they do have a good defense AND they're facing the right opponent. I think Carolina can score because Delhomme can be trusted to throw a little deeper now and they'll run. Plus, just like I predicted last week, they seem to get those bullshit lucky plays that give them a gift score or two. I think they have a chance, say 27-24.

More to come from CA$HCLUB INC.
    Last edited by casheasy; 01-10-2004, 04:28 PM.
    Please don't question my record or I will leave!!!!

Back with more winners from the CA$HCLUB. We also like....

GB +5.5 -- 5X -- For many reasons. Better QB. Philly not having much of a home field edge. Somebody's on Favre's side. Last week was a well officiated game, by NFL standards. By my count, there were only 6 bad calls and only 4 of them went GB's way. True, the refs tried to screw Seattle twice more, but instant replay saved them. I like any team that gets these lucky breaks, and since we know games can't be fixed, these were simply lucky breaks that went the pack's way. I look for that to continue..... GB 24 Phi 16

More to come

Comment

Big win for the Cats

Now we add.....

Titans +6 -- 2X

Good luck

Comment

Working...
      X