Thursday NFL Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday NFL Play

Colts -2' over Titans. 2.5 unit play. Love Colts here. I expect a big bounce back after getting embarrassed by the Rams at home. Bol to all

LOL! We must really be on the same page today. I was just looking at that game trying to figure out why the line is so low. I love the Colts. Good luck!!

Comment

bump

Comment

gl raven

Comment

good luck tonight RAVEN....like your logic......

read somewhere that Indy, after they lost their last 7 games, they rebounded with wins..........

I'll follow you tonight.......

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Good luck r
            jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

GL Raven

Comment

Gl pal

Comment

damn raven, I was thinking the same thing at 1st. I have a hard time getting both of these teams last games out of my head. They were both bad but to me, Indy was shocking. They seem like a totally different team without Reggie Wayne and Trent Richardson has sucked bad. I know cuz I have him on 2 Fantasy teams. Just a tough game to read for me tonight! GL!!

Comment

Hell if I know ... I'm just shirt tailing you geniuses. 1st half Colts -135 for a dollar. Good luck ....
                    I do agree with 1218... I had No Show Trent on my fantasy league team as well. Dumped his ass about Wk. 4

Comment

Originally posted by Ldawg View Post
                      Hell if I know ... I'm just shirt tailing you geniuses. 1st half Colts -135 for a dollar. Good luck ....
                      I do agree with 1218... I had No Show Trent on my fantasy league team as well. Dumped his ass about Wk. 4
                      Well that didn't work

Comment

Good call Rave backdoor cover. Chee hooo

Comment

Working...
                        X