Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dare I say...#2 G.O.Y. on our awesome new site???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dare I say...#2 G.O.Y. on our awesome new site???

Yep! Can't help myself. Give me the MIGHTY MIGHTY Auburn Tigers -3.5 over "THUGA". This is my 2nd call for Play Of The Year (Won last week with Auburn-7 over Tennessee). Coach Gus has this one circled as we have next week off to prepare for the upset of Bama. Auburn will hang halfa 100 on THUGA. My prediction is 56-32. You will see Nick Marshall being forced to throw, no one thinks he can, and the "read option" will come to life. Everyone forgets that that is the play that made Cam so deadly. Coach Malzahn has waited to put this to use and you will see the linebackers for THUGA firing down on the run. THUGA will stack the box and dare Marshall to throw. Once he goes deep a couple of times the read option will open up and he will be Cam-like. An ass whoopin is coming....just like last week. I said from the beginning that Auburn will be Oregon on steroids and that's exactly what the team has become. Anytime you lead the SEC in rushing you are taking care of business. Good luck to ya and don't make the mistake of thinking Auburn is looking ahead to the Iron Bowl because it is simply not true. Auburn wins 56-32.

#WarEagle4Life
    Last edited by ***THA FIX***; 11-11-2013, 09:51 PM.

Originally posted by ***THA FIX*** View Post
    Yep! Can't help myself. Give me the MIGHTY MIGHTY Auburn Tigers -3.5 over "THUGA". This is my 2nd call for Play Of The Year (Won last week with Auburn-7 over Tennessee). Coach Gus has this one circled as we have next week off to prepare for the upset of Bama. Auburn will hang halfa 100 on THUGA. My prediction is 56-32. You will see Nick Marshall being forced to throw, no one thinks he can, and the "read option" will come to life. Everyone forgets that that is the play that made Cam so deadly. Coach Malzahn has waited to put this to use and you will see the linebackers for THUGA firing down on the run. THUGA will stack the box and dare Marshall to throw. Once he goes deep a couple of times the read option will open up and he will be Cam-like. An ass whoopin is coming....just like last week. I said from the beginning that Auburn will be Oregon on steroids and that's exactly what the team has become. Anytime you lead the SEC in rushing you are taking care of business. Good luck to ya and don't make the mistake of thinking Auburn is looking ahead to the Iron Bowl because it is simply not true. Auburn wins 56-32.

#WarEagle4Life
    Don't want to rain on your parade, but don't overlook GA!! Could be a good one!!

Comment

Please read the last line in my post. "Good luck to ya and don't make the mistake of thinking Auburn is looking ahead to the Iron Bowl because it is simply not true."

One thing you can bank on, if you are an SEC guy, is Auburn will NEVER overlook GA!!!! It's the nature of the beast. UGA/AU can never be overlooked. But if you think for one small second that Gus is gonna lose his first meeting to them think again. We have an off week after GA. A real bad spot for GA. Good luck to you sir!

Comment

Please read the last line in my post. "Good luck to ya and don't make the mistake of thinking Auburn is looking ahead to the Iron Bowl because it is simply not true."

One thing you can bank on, if you are an SEC guy, is Auburn will NEVER overlook *ahead when facing GA!!!! It's the nature of the beast. UGA/AU can never be overlooked. But if you think for one small second that Gus is gonna lose his first meeting to them think again. We have an off week after GA. A real bad spot for GA. Good luck to you sir!

Comment

gutsy call......auburn to win by 24 in a hi scoring game.........Ga defense is indeed giving up 28 ppg, Aub 20.........Ga scores 35 ppg, and Aub 38.......home advantage helps, Aub is hot right now..........line is Aub -4, and you're calling for Auburn to cover the spread by 20..........you just might be right.....I was thinking a much closer game myself........but you know your boys better than I do............good luck with the call......

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Good luck, Fix!

Comment

Good luck Fix! Vols Fan told me he wants you to bring him a War Damn Eagle shirt next time you meet for happy hour! He's done with the Vols

Comment

Originally posted by ***THA FIX*** View Post

One thing you can bank on, if you are an SEC guy, is Auburn will NEVER overlook GA!!!! It's the nature of the beast. UGA/AU can never be overlooked. But if you think for one small second that Gus is gonna lose his first meeting to them think again. We have an off week after GA. A real bad spot for GA. Good luck to you sir!
                Please don't take my post the wrong way, just saying you know how the Auburn/Ga series goes! Bol on your play.

Comment

Wow man that was unfuckin real!!!!!

Needed it for my parlay too. Nice hit!!!

Comment

Crazy Ending. Nice winner!

Comment

A wise man once told me, and I quote, "They don't ask you how, they ask you how many!"

I had the final prediction a little off, but my boys pull it through. If you look at my post from Monday you will see it played pretty much as i thought. The read option was huge and Auburn had it's chances down field but didn't make them count. Bottom line-COVER and I'm 2-0 with the G.O.Y.'s.

Congrats to the mighty mighty WAR EAGLES and all the followers!!!!

Comment

Good call!

Comment

Working...
                        X