Friday Takes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday Takes

System is off to a 7-0 Start. It has three plays night. Lets see how it goes:

NBA

Clippers +7 (System Play)

Portland - 1 1/2 (System Play)

Fakers -8 (System Play)

Good Luck tonight
    1 of 1 Morons

If it Aint Broke :

" Dont Fix I t "

starting to become accustomed to this !

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
    " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Imma roll with ya on the first two, but I am gonna lay off the third as I do not see the Lakers playing as a cohesive unit without Shaw and Malone. Let's hope for another good night, keep it rolling Homer!

Comment

MMM

The system is totally in place and I'm not going to change it at all :D

Just going to ride it out and hope that it continues to win for us

Personally please answer this I looked at it this morning and Portland was a play. I don't understand that line :confused: :confused: :confused:

How could they be favored at Chicago ?

Stats:

1.) Portland is 1-13 on the road this year. Yes Chicago is only 6-12 at home. But to be a dog against a 1-13 road team ?

2.) Portland has lost thier last four games.

This line looks to me a total Trap for the public to sit on the Bulls. I maybe wrong but I will be sitting on the Trailblazers :D :D
        1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Strange :

And will do !

Later

***MMM***

Comment

Homer :

After a few moments of research I see nothing but maybe 1 thing that would have them in thier lean to Portland.

Bulls :

J Williams , T. Chandler , S. Pippen , all IR ( NOTHING NEW )

Ronald DuPree just signed a 10 contract and went 18 points + 8 boards last game . The very last time they hooked up @ the United Center the Bulls snapped a 4 game skid against them 102 to 87 .

Portland :

R Boumtje Boumtje , T. Outlaw , all IR ( NOTHING NEW ) but D. A nderson just came off and played 22 minutes last game . They are 16 - 30 overall @ the Bulls .

Heres the catch I think ? , they have won 8 of the last 9 against this squad and if nothing else that would make them lean in this direction .

Other than that I see nothing on the radar to warrant such a line :confused:

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Comment

Good luck tonight!

Good luck,
              John

Comment

Portland

will have Dale Davis back tonight as he missed the flight for last nights game======>As did the rest of the Blazers team!!

Last night old Wacko Rasheed Wally had something like 2 rebounds and 7 points......I would look for a bounce back from him alone as "upping the ante"! JMHO FWIW!! Gv and GOOD LUCK TONIGHT!!
                I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Good luck HOmer keep it going I AM ABOARD NOW. Lets keep cashing.

Comment

i THINK I might tail all 3

Thx, Homer

Comment

Knicks

Since I went against your system last night and got my ass kicked with shitty Knicks, they better fire Cheney, I am on all three!! Good luck buddy!

Comment

GOOD LUCK BROTHER!

Comment

Good Luck

to you tonight Homer my man......I see we have one same play with the lowly Blazers on the road.....Watch Wallace and Davis go nuts tonight!! GOOD LUCK!! Goldv
                          I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Homer, CORRECT me if IM wrong?

U were struggling along in the NBA and have all of a SUDDEN come up with this system that has gone 9-0 (10-0) after the Lakers keep up the blowout?

This system looks to FUCKEN good to be true, I love 6-4, 7-3, 8-2 is great, 9-1 is SPLENDID, 10-0 IS FUCKEN RIDICULOUS MAN

I only ask 1 FAVOR OF U MAN

Let me call in the PLAYS FIRST cuz they will catch on that IM playing the same exact NBA games as U soon if they keep hitting and start moving the lines on me

U ARE THE FUCKEN MAN & IM A FUCKEN PUSSY for only going 3* a shot, IM GONNA start playing these heavier until I can see a reason not 2.

PEACE

HOMER

Comment

Great job! Looks like a hell of a system!!!

Good luck,
                              John

Comment

Working...
                              X