NCAAF Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAAF Saturday

YTD 39-27 for +28.7 units, lost a tough one last night...New post to follow soon for reasoning behind the picks...

123 2* Houston +6.5
    146 4* Alabama -15.5 1st half
    152 3* Tulane +3
    162 1* Florida State -32.5
    163 2* Texas Tech +6
    179 2* Georgia State +14.5
    185 3* N. Texas -12
    190 5* Missouri -2.5
    195 1* Nebraska -10.5
    200 2* Bowling Green -3.5

You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

good luck Saturday PJ....on some of them myself......

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Houston is 5-1 losing only to BYU by 1 last week and is 3-0 ATS away. Rutgers is 3-1 home this year but 1-2 ATS. Houston is playing really good ball, I'll take the points

Bama is ave 40 PPG and giving up 9.7 PPG including the 42 A&M hung on them. Bama is ave 38.2 PPG at home 1st half this year and Tenn is ave 7 PPG away this year. Sabin is bitching he wants the fans to stay past halftime. What's the point?

Tulsa is 1-5 ATS and 1-2 away. Tulane is 3-1 at home, won 3 straight impressive wins for them and need to prove they can finally beat Tulsa. And they are getting points, I'll play

Fla St is ave 60 PPG at home, NCST 13 PPG away. Fla State is crushing opponents, hope they keep putting the pedal down.

Tex Tech is 7-0 and 3-0 ATS on the road. Okla is 0-3 ATS last 3 and has not looked real good. Give me the points

Geo St is 0-7 this year, but 5-1-1 ATS. They are truly a bad team, but all they do is cover. I think the line is too big for this UL-Monroe team to cover. Who knows, Geo St may pick up their first win.

S. Miss is the next bad team I will bet against. They ave 12 PPG and give up 40 PPG. N. Texas is 5-2 ATS and they beat and cover the teams they are supposed to. Tomorrow is no different.

2 back up QB's, I was impressed with Mauk last week. Tigers are 7-0 and 6-1 ATS this year. They can virtually clinch the division with a win and cover a small line. At home, Saturday night, place will be rocking. Did I mention that Mizzu can play some D?

Minnesota is 5-2??? They don't score and Neb is capable of putting up big #'s. Neb had a bye would and should be healthy and focused for this one.

BG is 4-0 home and 3-1 ATS. Toledo is 1-3 away. BG took Miss St to the wire last week and should be able to cover a small number at home

Comment

Good luck sat. Jr.
        jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

GL on the action Phil!

Comment

Good luck on today's card, Phil!

Comment

GL Phil
              2015-2016 Season
              NCAA Football:0-6, -15 UNITS
              LOCKS: 0-0
              NFL: 0-0, +0 UNITS
              NBA: 0-0, +0 UNITS
              NCAA HOOPS: 0-0, +0 UNITS

Comment

GL today Phil
                1 of 1 Morons

Comment

GL phil....thx for the write ups
                  2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Last play tonight

3* STANF/OREST OVER 56.5

Stanford ave 36.7 PPG away, Oreg St ave 41 PPG home, both team give up over 20 PPG total, sail away...

Comment

Working...
                    X