X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Win for the Sox tonight!

Lester

Comment

Wayne, die hard Cards fan. Barring something incredible, your Bo Sox deserve it. They have made the big plays. While I agree that the series has been sloppy,I have hated the coverage. Not as a homer, from both sides. Yes neither team has played exceptional, but they are clearly the best teams from each league and as bad of baseball has been played, they both deserve to be here. I will probably play game 6 as a GOY type play on my cardinals, but again, not as a homer. I think your sox win this in game 7. I won't make any decisions until the line comes out, but if it approaches +130 or so (which I have no clue if it even gets that close) I will hammer the cards. Still think you guys take it in 7, and honestly, if you do, you deserve it, and I'd much rather lose to a team that had such bad expectations this year than any other AL team. Been a helluva ride for your side, as well as UDog and I's side. May the best team win, buddy.

Comment

OCB, I haven't seen a line but I would be shocked if you got +130 with Wacha. I think he is even money or favored based on how well he has pitched buddy!

Comment

961 St Louis M Wacha-R 7un20 7un25 +1½-225
          962 Boston J lackey-R 118 116/120/116 -1½+185

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Thanks kaptain. So based on that Wacha is a slight dog (I think).

Comment

Am I reading that right? I don't see a - near the line so maybe lackey is the dog? Based on the RL I'd say Boston is favored?

Comment

lackey opened up at -118, went up to -120, then back down to -116........

depends on where you play the game, some books use variation of 10 and some 20 for dogs........

could be Wacha -106 or +106..........either way, Boston appears to be a slight favorite IMO......

other sites, compiled by me, and averaged, show

Boston opening -115, moving up to -120, and back down to -115

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Oh ok thanks!

Comment

Ortiz is hitting .733 in the WS and the rest of the team is hitting .151

Why in the world the Cardinals choose to keep pitching to him is beyond me but keep doing it!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                      Ortiz is hitting .733 in the WS and the rest of the team is hitting .151

Why in the world the Cardinals choose to keep pitching to him is beyond me but keep doing it!
                      No kiddin!!!! Geez! How long's it gonna take the Redbirds to figure it out?

Comment

Udog, Farrell has had a couple of rough moments in the series but matheny has been even worse IMO. I have questioned several of his moves so far.

Comment

Working...
                        X