• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CASHMONEY MLB with GUAREENSHEED

Detroit -125 (GUAREENSHEED)

St.louis +160

Small parlay on both!!!

Comment

Betting with my heart the last couple days and it's costing me money sorry for whoever followed I promise this weekend I'm gonna make it up!! be ready to rock n roll!

This not a heart play today??
      Questions, comments, complaints:
      [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
        Betting with my heart the last couple days and it's costing me money sorry for whoever followed I promise this weekend I'm gonna make it up!! be ready to rock n roll!

This not a heart play today??
        Heart and brains!!!! Must win game for the tiggs tori hunter leading off I like them and I them biggggggggg!!!!!!!

Also as for my record goes parlays do not go on my overall total picks!! Thanks

Comment

I personally am putting $2500 on the tigers today I will also be at the game sitting behind 3rd base 7 rows up!!!! Good luck men

Comment

Originally posted by CashMoney View Post

Also as for my record goes parlays do not go on my overall total picks!! Thanks
            BULLSHIT!!! Don't fucking post them then. Everything that is posted counts.

1 and fucking 7 last two days for the #1 capper

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
              BULLSHIT!!! Don't fucking post them then. Everything that is posted counts.

1 and fucking 7 last two days for the #1 capper
              Lmaooo you little faget!!! Record these nuts I don't give a fuck!!!!!! You the little bitch keeping track!!!! Hahhaa I love ittttt you big pussy you!!!!

Comment

Whoever lost money with me yesterday pound your life savings on the tigers tonight you will make it all back!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Lmaooo you little faget!!! Record these nuts I don't give a fuck!!!!!! You the little bitch keeping track!!!! Hahhaa I love ittttt you big pussy you!!!!
                  Go ahead and guaranshee the homer play

#1 capper

Comment

Whoever lost money with me yesterday pound your life savings on the tigers tonight you will make it all back!!!!!!!!!!
                    No ones following your homer the clown ass

Comment

Your the only Homer on this website and everyone knows it you big pussy!!!! Your so jealous of me you fucking hater!!!!

Comment

Cash
                        If you post a play, I keep track of it.

I don't count leans, but parlays are a play.

If you hit a parlay, I credit it by the multiples that it is, if you lose it it's a single loss.

You aren't the only one I track here.
                        Questions, comments, complaints:
                        [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                          Cash
                          If you post a play, I keep track of it.

I don't count leans, but parlays are a play.

If you hit a parlay, I credit it by the multiples that it is, if you lose it it's a single loss.

You aren't the only one I track here.
                          Ok sounds good thanks JC!!!

Comment

Your the only Homer on this website and everyone knows it you big pussy!!!! Your so jealous of me you fucking hater!!!!
                            You know it bro! Jealous of 1-7? Jealous of watching you chase? Jealous of you going broke on your homer picks? Jealous of you telling people to bet their life savings? Jealous of getting rammed by tranny dick?

Too funny scumbag!!!

Comment

Since when is a fuckin parlay not a wager? Unbelievable. The Dodgers were a must win in the same exact situation yesterday and you played St Louis? This IS a heart play and nothing more ... just like mine probably is today. I can admit it though!

Comment

Working...
                              X