Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CASHMONEY with MLB - NFL - NCAA/BIG DAY BIG MONEY NEW GUCCI SHOES AND THEY COST $900

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
    Can you not add to do your own record?
    JC is keeping track for me !! Mind your own business !!!

Comment

Originally posted by CashMoney View Post
      JC is keeping track for me !! Mind your own business !!!
      Hey Bitch, you're the one asking for attention! I'm just giving it to ya honey

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
        Hey Bitch, you're the one asking for attention! I'm just giving it to ya honey
        Man it is all about the view and being the number one capper on BC u should know that LOL
        1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Both you pussys can blow me!!! Go back and look at the bitch thats looking for attention, nobody is talking to you and you still come in my thread with your shitty comments!!! BRO KB you little bitch your 71k post on bettors chat ain't worth dog piss now you and homer can both go fuck each other!!!!! BITCH

Comment

Cash record since 8-1-13 to present

Overall 39-13-2 thru 10-10

Guarenshee's 4-1 ( 1 was 10 pt teas)

NFL pre season 6-1
            NFL Reg season 17-9-2
            MLB 12-3
            CFB 3-0

Read IT and WEEP it BITCH all I do is win and all KB do is dick ride!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CashMoney View Post
              Both you pussys can blow me!!! Go back and look at the bitch thats looking for attention, nobody is talking to you and you still come in my thread with your shitty comments!!! BRO KB you little bitch your 71k post on bettors chat ain't worth dog piss now you and homer can both go fuck each other!!!!! BITCH
              . Cash comments like this just prove what I have been saying about you just complete piece of trash fuck you scumbag

Comment

Good Luck Today
                jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Originally posted by diesel View Post
                  . Cash comments like this just prove what I have been saying about you just complete piece of trash fuck you scumbag
                  lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo you fucking peon go nut ride with the rest of the losers!!!!!!! hahahahahahahaha #1 Capper on BC

Comment

Working...
                  X