• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the red sox myself big and det. Sreies, let's do it good luck
    jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Feeling better Wayne? Hellickson just got announced for game 4 over Archer, if he faces Peavy, RedSox will win that one.

Comment

Through one game, YES!!!

I know they scored the most runs this year in MLB by a mile but I really thought the T.B. pitching would show up. It certainly didn't today!

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner View Post
          Feeling better Wayne? Hellickson just got announced for game 4 over Archer, if he faces Peavy, RedSox will win that one.
          Yeah I knew when Archer came in to pitch today that it probably meant Hellickson would take his spot in the rotation. I love the Red Sox GM. 3 & 4 matchups. Tomorrow, not so much!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
            Yeah I knew when Archer came in to pitch today that it probably meant Hellickson would take his spot in the rotation. I love the Red Sox GM. 3 & 4 matchups. Tomorrow, not so much!
            Agree that's the worst matchup, but I wouldn't be surprised if they won. Different price this year, more like this years Cain, Verlander and every other pitcher that's thrown a lot of innings.

Comment

gl with the series call BIG

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenDomer79 View Post
                not feeling the Tigers at all. Verlander is not Verlander this year and Cabrera is banged up. Also very unproven bullpen
                Now you can get the A's at +300

Comment

Feeling better and better BW!

Comment

Feeling better and better BW!
                    Haha they can't lose now, I really think they could be back in the WS, they have good chemistry

Comment

Baseball playoffs are really hard to predict, I'm thinking the Tigers over the Cards in 6, but I think the RedSox can beat the Tigers if a few balls bounce their way, also liking what I'm seeing from the Pirates and they could easily upset the Cards. It's all about momentum, and sometimes comes down to one pitch, as we've seen. So tough to call.

Here's a little more detail

Dodgers over the Braves in 5
                      Dodgers are limping into the playoffs, but Kershaw twice is too much for the young Braves staff to overcome.

Cardinals over the Pirates in 5
                      Cardinals having homefield will be the difference

RedSox over the Rays in 4
                      Not a believer in the Rays offense, they may not even beat Cleveland, either way the RedSox have a good team, they're beating either of these teams.

Tigers over A's in 4
                      A's find ways to win, but I think the Tigers have too big an advantage with the starting pitching, especially when the young guys pitch in Detroit.

The closest thing to sure I am is that RedSox will play the Tigers for the AL crown, other than that, who knows.
                      I was right about 3 so far, can the Tigers make it 4?

Comment

Looks like I was right about all 4. Oh well

Comment

Nice BW. Who you taking in the next 2 series?

Comment

Nice BW. Who you taking in the next 2 series?
                            I'm not betting either but I'm thinking it might be Dodgers and RedSox now.

Comment

I'm not betting either but I'm thinking it might be Dodgers and RedSox now.
                              That would be a great series IMO. You would have both coasts covered and with 2 huge markets. I think the ratings would be tremendous and it has that HUGE added flavor of the Blockbuster trade last season that turned both teams in the right direction. The storylines are there!

Comment

That would be a great series IMO. You would have both coasts covered and with 2 huge markets. I think the ratings would be tremendous and it has that HUGE added flavor of the Blockbuster trade last season that turned both teams in the right direction. The storylines are there!
                                Yep I agree, those are my least favorite teams in baseball, putting it lightly, but I think it makes the best World Series.

Comment

Working...
                                X