• Show
Clear All

• ***MLB Series Wager Weiner***

This is the only one I like in the first round

MLB [857] TIGERS SERIES -165

Good luck everybody

Played TB for a few sheckles in tonights wild card game

Comment

any future picks for WS?? :o) Hope all is well Bro!!

Comment

Baseball playoffs are really hard to predict, I'm thinking the Tigers over the Cards in 6, but I think the RedSox can beat the Tigers if a few balls bounce their way, also liking what I'm seeing from the Pirates and they could easily upset the Cards. It's all about momentum, and sometimes comes down to one pitch, as we've seen. So tough to call.

Here's a little more detail

Dodgers over the Braves in 5
        Dodgers are limping into the playoffs, but Kershaw twice is too much for the young Braves staff to overcome.

Cardinals over the Pirates in 5
        Cardinals having homefield will be the difference

RedSox over the Rays in 4
        Not a believer in the Rays offense, they may not even beat Cleveland, either way the RedSox have a good team, they're beating either of these teams.

Tigers over A's in 4
        A's find ways to win, but I think the Tigers have too big an advantage with the starting pitching, especially when the young guys pitch in Detroit.

The closest thing to sure I am is that RedSox will play the Tigers for the AL crown, other than that, who knows.

Comment

Good luck
          jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Gl!

Comment

I'll probably play the RedSox too if it's in the -160 -170 range

Comment

T.B. scares the hell out of me. Boston went (12-7) against them this year but 6 of their 12 wins came in the 9th inning or later and the average scores in those 19 meetings was Boston 3.7 T.B. 3.0

Facing Price twice and Moore once is not easy in a 5 game series. Go Indians!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                  T.B. scares the hell out of me. Boston went (12-7) against them this year but 6 of their 12 wins came in the 9th inning or later and the average scores in those 19 meetings was Boston 3.7 T.B. 3.0

Facing Price twice and Moore once is not easy in a 5 game series. Go Indians!!!
                  Won't Moore pitch game 1 against Lester in Boston? He'd be going two games. I assume they would be able to squeeze Price into game 2 and 5 possibly, but who knows, that might be a lot, but they drag these playoffs out giving a huge advantage to the big time pitchers. Is Peavy pitching game 4, if so, I think he's the key.

Comment

I think it is ....

Price, Moore, Cobb, Archer, Price

Lester, Lackey, Buchholz, Peavy, Lester

Comment

They could go Moore in 1 & 5 and Price in 2. The guy in game 2 would have to go game 5 on 3 days rest so I assume the game 1 starter also gets game 5.

You are probably right though BW. Moore in 1 instead of Price on 3 days rest.

Comment

This is why they chose Lackey for GM 2 @ Home

Home 2.47 6-3
                        Away 4.48 4-10

Comment

RedSox only -130, should be a good series, I still think the RedSox win

Comment

I hope so BW. Good Luck!

Comment

not feeling the Tigers at all. Verlander is not Verlander this year and Cabrera is banged up. Also very unproven bullpen

Comment

Working...
                              X