Ncaa Cbb Wed Night===>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ncaa Cbb Wed Night===>

TO ENSURE WE NEVER lose money on that "i" state again----Here are my picks for tonight:

S. ILL -4.5
    Another "i" state team that twice not could not even score 40 points in a GAME! They will also be missing one of their starting guards tonight AND SIU just had their home winning streak stopped and are Pissed!

BILL & WILMA +15
    NCWILM is a mere shell of themselves with B. Blizzards departures and the gruesome twosome have been in some close ATS's.....

LOY M +9.5
    AM I NUTS taking an 0-11 team and perennial door mat in the MAAC?? Well they have brought at least 5 games down to 5 points at the end with chances to win them all. AND RIDER JUST got whacked by Fair Dick and smucked by Monmouth in their last two games....these guys are realllllllllly bad.....at least not 10 points BETTER than the Hounds!

CUSE -12.5
    Cuse should have this covered by the half vs the R. Storm who have no talent to compare here. Cuse needs to win the second half probably by a point or more to cover.....I would think a blowout is in order here.

SWMS -3
    A very good team vs a very very bad team in EVV. Spread is way too small for these two which means they either blew it big time or there is a player out for some reason but I have seen nothing. Hate road favs but they have been coming through as of late big time.

One added smaller play will be:

DELAWARE +6 Do very well on the road!

THAT'S ALL SO BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE!! Gv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

best of luck tonight gv

Comment

Like that Sill pick tonight !!!!

and especially Delaware.. that could be DOG of the night .. smell upset on that one!!

GL !!!
      BEHIND EVERY GAMBLING MAN'S FAILURE STANDS A WOMAN

Comment

Working...
      X