For my daughter pick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For my daughter pick

My 8 year old Daughter Ashley has been fighting Cancer for the Last year..She really inspires us all as she is so brave and stronger then all of us in this very sad time..I haven't been on here in awhile because I have been tending to her and spending every day with her..Tonight I am making a Wager on a game that I think will be a winner and I am dedicating it to her...take the TAMPA BAY RAY'S TONIGHT OVER THE OAKLAND A's....GOOD LUCK EVERYONE...

Greek,

As a father of 2 young daughters myself my heart aches for you and your family. I cant even begin to imagine what you are going threw. I hope everything works out. I will say a prayer.

Please if you can keep us updated.

Bryan
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Hey, Well wishes for your daughter pal. Go Rays!

Comment

Thank you Guy's me and my family really appreciate it..My Daughter is a die hard Tiger fan and she is so funny she told me today that she hopes the Ray's beat oaklands butt for making the tigers look bad this week..lol.. She got to meet Miggy and V-mart a couple of weeks ago A organization in Detroit set it up, she lives in Detroit with her Mother I live in Indiana but have been in michigan almost every day it is only a 4 hour drive and I spend as much time with her as possible..Miggy and Victor are just great people And They both do alot of charity work that goes under the radar..Wayne I read where you said that you were off to a bad start this year, well my friend YOU have nothing to be ashamed of or to prove I have been tailing you for years and have made way more then I have lost..People think that wagering on sports is suppose to be so easy well its not if it was we would all be rich..you are VERY solid and I am oing to continue to tail you I guarentee the wins WILL outweigh the losses when its all over..I look for a BIG football season from you in fact I am predicting it..Thanks Bri anbd Wayne and God bless you and yours now lets smack the Man tonight..GO RAY'S..

Comment

Greek
          Sorry for what you are going thru
          As bad as it is for your daughter.....it is sometimes as bad for you and your wife

My wife just passed away from breast cancer at age 41....fought for 4 years
          Enjoy every day .....

Comment

I;ll keep your daughter in my prayers

Comment

I hope she gets well and I will pray for your family to get thru these hard times. I have two set of twins. two are 16 and two are 17,three girls and one boy and I could not imagine how I would feel and what I would do.GLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Keep us informed.

Comment

God Bless you & your daughter & Family

Comment

Wow Greek. Thoughts and prayers for your daughter and FAM. May god bless her and be with you all.

Comment

Thank ALL of you for your very Kind words..You guy's on this site have ALOT of class that is why I don't even go on any other sites , too many little kids bickering and focusing on every thing other than making money and kicking the Books A**.. BC is like one big Family and although I do not contribute very much when it comes to Handicapping , because I am not very good at it at all, I have been a member for 5 years and I have made alot of money tailing some very good solid cappers on here and I consider myself one of the family, hey we can't all be good cappers..lol..I am just one of the ones that keeps it real about it and don't claim to be at all .. It has been a VERY rough year for my daughter and all of us family members.me and her mother are not together but we are friends and get along great and my Daughters illness has brought us closer together..THOSE DAMN OAKLAND A'S ARE THE REAL DEAL..OH WELL WE WILL GET THE MAN TOMORROW AND START OFF THE COLLEGE SEASON WITH A BANG..I played a crazy long shot lay the wood parlay for Saturday..... MICH over 52 PENN ST -340 W.VIRG--33 OHIO ST-34 TEX AM - 28 ARK-375 ND-30 CINN-400 10 TO WIN 508

Comment

Originally posted by bb33 View Post
                      Greek
                      Sorry for what you are going thru
                      As bad as it is for your daughter.....it is sometimes as bad for you and your wife

My wife just passed away from breast cancer at age 41....fought for 4 years
                      Enjoy every day .....
                      Thank you Bro, And I am VERY sorry about your wife..I lost my mother at the young age of 43 from breast Cancer It is a terrible thing I hate The big C IT DOESN'T DISCRIMINATE IT HITS ALMOST EVERY FAMILY ONE WAY OR ANOTHER..MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY STAY STRONG MY FRIEND..

Comment

Your daughter will be in my prayers Greek.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                          Your daughter will be in my prayers Greek.
                          Thank you Bro very much Vols Your A good guy..And Good luck to you this season..hearing good things about the Vols this year..they are on their way back..they are a great program and very good for football when they are on top..I am a long time Wolverine fan and this rebuilding stuff and switching coaches is hard to watch even though I am VERY happy with the current coach Rich-Rod was a joke, Now most of his players are gone so the real rebuilding can start to take place..some VERY Edgy Alum and Boosters in Ann Arbor ..I grew up with Bo as the coach and giving up 40 points in the Big house was unheard of that isn't Michigan football.. So hopefully things will start looking up for your Vols and My Wolvs..God bless..

Comment

Good luck and god bless her
                            jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Working...
                            X