Savage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Savage

Very very nice on LU, I cant believe all the run the little guys are getting..

NT, LU, JDSU, CHTR, CORV getting tons of action.

I am tempted to jump in on JDSU or RCNC and see if I can get a few pennies..and of course HLIT is rocking..I should have been more patient!!

Took a flyer on RCNC just for an intra-day trade.

If it doesnt move I am going to dump it.

Also thinking of SONS on the big drop today..

Comment

Wallstreet-Yes LU is doing very well, and I think in next few years stock will go a lot higher;debt is decreasing, new contracts,, etc.
      I hope cln pops soon, although nothing wrong with slow and steady.
      I am glad your stocks are doing well and will take a look at ones you mentioned.
      I just took a very small positon in wht(only 500 shares)as a hedge and since it is down.
      GL
      Last edited by savage1; 01-07-2004, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Savage,

CLN is doing well, no real drop today and decent volume for it.

Keep your eye on IVAN, getting down to the buy area again..I will likely buy when I see 3.65 or so depending on the current price action. Will post if I do so. I looked at that WHT, tell me more about it when you get the chance.

One thing that is a worry about LU, the bobble heads at CNBS are talking about it..usually a great fade indicator. Those clowns dont know anything outside GE and their tele-promptor..

Wish there were another channel I could watch the markets on..

Comment

Wheaton if you recall(wht) was recommended by Cabot in the list I gave you. It is gold mining related, and I bought it only as a hedge(only 500 shares).
          If you want to give me your private email address. I could email you the entire report of the 10 recommendations(hope Cabot isn't reading this).
          I will take a look at ivan again and you make a good point about lu at least for short term.

Comment

Savage,

I am not sure if you watch the ticker, but I was watching a stock at the close..

EMRG..holy crap it reminded me of the yr 2000 again. They got news of approval on their scanning technology for Mad Cow disease..and I threw it up there to watch (I didnt know why at the time) and I started watching it at 2.30 or so..at 3:50 EST the stock was at 1.35..before the close it almost hit 4 bucks..a 300% turn in the matter of 15 minutes. It is still moving like crazy and they are going to yap about it on CNBS cause of the mad cow thing, watch the sucker hit 6 tomrrow..lol

I am trying to get out of RCNC, have a 10% return on it from where I bought, but we shall see if I get the after hours excecution..

Seeing stocks like ELN, NT, LU in the gain list is crazy..and ICGE up 20% after hours..

Time to hold onto your wallets it is getting crazy!

Comment

Working...
            X