i am imposing fines!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i am imposing fines!!!!!!!!

k, so i wake up today, basking in the glory of another 10* possible winner when i start going through the games and decide to post a smaller play on villanova.............what a freaking moron i am?? there was no reason for that.......they are not good, they have done nothing impressive and memphis is a respectable 8-2 with a better coach, so i am fining myself............also, quality cappers such as wayne, mmm, and gold vike fell into the same trap........

so i suggest a fining system when we do stupid things like take villanova, any ideas???

i am not even going to get into the fine that should be levied on those that took the hoosiers.............aren't we supposed to be helping each other out here instead of betting on villanova and indiana??

i will however defend my(and many other good peoples) play on fairfield, despite losing by 343 points, it was still a smart bet given that duke had no reason to play and played against a former coach..........fairfields only division 1 player got 3 fouls very early and could not really participate in the game

villanova and indiana suck
    b

fine me then-i deserve it-i took that pieces of feces and got em stuck up my exit hole

Comment

shorty3830 :

O.K. ............ I can live with you calling me out as a idiot " but " I find it diffecult to understand why men :

" Cannot be Constant "

Its not that dfifficult ( even @ 21 years old ) and if they aint learned how to squezz a drip out of a buck by holding it to tightly then they must have not known that Depaul has not covered the spread in " 7 " srtaight games :confused:

You boyz are " Bad "

X X

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool:
      " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

mmm

it is close between you and homer who has actually won me more money this past couple months, i just wonder what airborne virus caused us to play villanova, that is all..........

any ideas?
        b

Comment

" Moxie "

dont ever lose it , its value cannot be measured !

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
          " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Shorty and MMM

I know the Feeling I can't hit the side of a burn in Hoops and you don't know how much it is PISSING the FUCK out of me. :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire

I've started a new system in the NBA and it has three plays tomorrow so far its 3-0. I don't no how it will pan out but I will be posting them and we will see. I will also label them system plays for all to know. Hope this system will turn around my NBA and hopefully help out on the Forum

good Luck man. And keep those winners coming bud.

Also MMM, Keep up the great work yourself you help me out a lot also :D
            Last edited by Homer; 01-07-2004, 01:18 AM.
            1 of 1 Morons

Comment

redzone notes

for what it's worth
              we had them too free all over the place...
              had the cats favored by 2 early public moved it to 5 and that was kiss of death....
              another one goes tonight in that same spot.. we will not be snookered this time...
              look at fla/sc same spot , watch the public move this one...
              my 2 cents
              redzone sports

Comment

It is truly amazing how many times I made a wager fully knowing it's a bad play. Most of the time its playing a big favorite knowing they are laying too many points. The Colts at Houston comes to mind. I kept saying to myself its too many points to lay on the road against a pretty good home team but I made the wager anyway.

Comment

To Frank

Then why didn't bet the moneyline in the Colts game? If you
                  think a team will win but may not cover bet the moneyline.

Comment

swardio

i agree.later in life, i have become a big money line guy but sometimes it is hard to give _250 or more on the money line, so in those situations, i will usually parlay it with other money line games

and frank, i think my problem is reverse from yours, i see a team getting a lot of points, think it is enough and know 2 minutes after the game starts it was a stupid bet

unfortunately no matter howlong we all do this, we will be making these mistakes forever
                    b

Comment

Working...
                    X