Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cbb Play #1

5*****DENVER +1
    EVERY NIGHT I WILL POST 1 PLAY ONLY-MY TOP PLAY-LETS SEE HOW MANY I CAN WIN IN A ROW-I GUESS 4 OR 5-GOOD LUCK EVERYONE-AND WIZZARDOFOZZ-YOU MY FRIEND HAVE BEEN EN FUEGO-KEEP IT UP-I LOVE THIS PLAY FOR 1 REASON-LINE WENT FROM -2 TO +1-SYSTEM WITH REVERSE FAVORITE HITS ABOUT 65% OF THE TIME IN COLLEGE HOOPS

How about them Hoosiers! It will be a cold day in hell before I lay money on that team again. They have no coaching what so ever! No offence no defence no nothing. Better luck with this one!
    Hope you get a streak going!!!
    GL

Comment

I AGREE-THEY SUCK THE BACK SIDE OF MY ASS

Comment

I had a play on those

sorry ass bastards as well!! THEY AND their idiot on the sidelines who mascarades as an NCAA "coach" are an incredible disgrace to the Big Ten!! /Bar None/!! Gv
        I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

1-0 TO START OFF-LETS SEE HOW MANY WE CAN GET IN A ROW

Comment

Granted :

Gentlemen that they have to be the biggest total disgrace to the " Big 10 " I have seen in sometime ( I did see worse ) and if nothing else I must ask blake a question ? .... :

" I shudder to think what the front side of your ass looks like "

( I think I know ? )

X X

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
            " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

yes-it is not a pretty site-keep up the good work memphis

Comment

blake

good work on denver, i missed it, got here too late, i like that team and with your confident post i would have played it

glad you won, keep posting

the more quality here the better, and remember, when your streak stops, you will start a new one!!!!!!!!!!!!

only the losers here will blast you for losing, we all lose, we all lose 2-5 games in a row, it is life, but post with knowledge and confidence and you will get respect..........sorry i was not on denver, glad those who were won

i will, however understand a self-imposed 1 week ban from no posts for the indiana play but i will leave that to you discretion

good luck
                b

Comment

LMFAO

Comment

bedtime

however blake, you think of some charities we can pay our fines too and i am in............despite both of us killing the man tonight, we do not deserve to sleep in peace tonight because of indiana and villanova.........i think you and i need to go out in front of grocery stores in 8 degree weather and ring the salvation army bell as a punishmment

b

Comment

thankfully i had memphis and did not play villanova line went from 1 to 5 that is a play against for me-indy kicked me in the nuts though

Comment

Agreed :

Lets toss shorty into the netherworld but cut the lines he has so closely attached to our own " sorry picken butts " .....:

By the way shorty ...... I won with Wyoming +2 ( :eek: ) tonight , a early bird thing @ Olympic but manys the time it bit me also !

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:

ps - Rose should go to the Hall , but I wont eat dinner with his sorry ass , I lost several good bets while he threw games
                        " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

true true-good job on wyoming girl-like your style-are you single???
                          LOL

Comment

Working...
                          X