Spark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
    Spark is feeling better and using that mouse like a carving knife again!
    hahahahaha

Comment

Spark is feeling better and using that mouse like a carving knife again!
      Kay Ristt .... I bet he had to go lay down after all that

He's BAAACCCKKK ... good job JOE!!

Comment

Hang in there Spark. Keep your good humor. It is the best medicine of all. On the bright side, if your eyesight remains addled, you might be able to decipher Chung's posts.

We LOVE you, man

Comment

Hey Guys, Spark is improving on a daily basis. It is taking quite a while with the vision and stuff and that is why he still isn't able to be here. He specifically asked me to say Hello to everyone and to say he misses you guys. Hopefully we get him back to 100% soon!

Comment

Hope your getting better spark!!! Saying another prayer for you bro. We need you back for the start of football boss!!!!

Comment

Hey Guys, Spark is improving on a daily basis. It is taking quite a while with the vision and stuff and that is why he still isn't able to be here. He specifically asked me to say Hello to everyone and to say he misses you guys. Hopefully we get him back to 100% soon!
              Thanks for the update Wayne, looking forward to the ole fart getting back here Hope you have a full recovery and get back soon Spark.

Comment

Thanks again, Wayne! Man, I appreciate you keeping us informed!

This place isn't as much fun without you, Spark! It's still a ton of fun, of course, but just not the same.

Comment

Get well soon Spark, will say a prayer for you tonight!!!

Comment

Hey guys, Spark hopes to be back soon. He still hasn't been cleared to drive yet but the doctor said he will be soon. He still gets headaches from being online or watching tv too long but it is getting better each day. He is really excited for football and he can't wait to come back and see all the guys here again!

Comment

• Thanks Wayne, Feels so good to post some plays. Thank you again for keeping in touch.

Really want to thank so many here for all the emails and texts. You guys are awesome ... I am feeling much better. Getting stronger everyday!!!!

Comment

• How you feeling Joe?

Comment

• hope your doing better bro. We miss you!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X