• Show
Clear All

We miss ya Joe!

Listen to the Doc and heal up my man.

I will keep praying for you
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

Saying a prayer for you joe joe!!! Hope your feeling better get well soon brother!!!

Comment

Spark turned a corner today and he started feeling better guys. Even his vision is getting a little better each day now. He was encouraged by today and hopefully things keep heading in the right direction and he keeps improving. He misses this place and you guys a bunch and he can't wait until things get back to normal. Right now he is getting a lot of R & R!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
          Spark turned a corner today and he started feeling better guys. Even his vision is getting a little better each day now. He was encouraged by today and hopefully things keep heading in the right direction and he keeps improving. He misses this place and you guys a bunch and he can't wait until things get back to normal. Right now he is getting a lot of R & R!
          Great news, thanks for the update Wayne.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post

Comment

Great news. Keep battling back Joe

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                Ditto!

Thanks for the good news, Wayne!

Comment

Thanks for the text spark, know i love ya my dear friend, praying for you everyday
                  jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Originally posted by jt4545 View Post
                    Thanks for the text spark, know i love ya my dear friend, praying for you everyday
                    Isn't there a BACK UP OG that we can give some shit too?

We love and miss ya' Joe.... show us how to roll with life's ups and downs... you are da man! Every day will be a better day!
                    God Bless YOF! Joe =

Comment

get well spark, your one hell of a guy....

Comment

hey guys I just want to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for all the well wishes. thank you for all the text messages the emails. so many kind words.

I am getting better everyday but it was a rough 2 weeks. Right now what is bothering me the most is my eyesight. I still have blurred vision. I got home from jury duty that night the 26th of June and I felt fine had a nice dinner. afterward I was sitting in my recliner eating a bowl of ice cream and

​wham,​ i​t​​​ hi t. I never lost full consciousness ​but had to go down. ​so dizzy I hit the floor. in a matter of seconds I had a massive headache and I saw three of everything. ​ Scary as hell.​ I​ had​ no slurred speech ​ no paralysis​ just a massive headache super dizzy a​nd​ ​horrible​ eyesight. I was rushed to the hospital where they ​ran tests and ​determined I did have a mini stroke. the medication they gave me t ​o​o​k​ care my headache but my eyesight and my dizziness was still there. the following day the ​y ran more​ test​s​ on me. it took one week for me to start feeling better. I ​felt like ​kb​, ​ 24 ​/​7 drunk. ​matter of fact I still feel little light headed. ​My eyesight is improving but not fast enough for me.
                        thanks again guys again I really appreciate all the well wishes

​. Hope you understand this post. I am speaking into my phone because I can not quite type yet. God Bless​ you all

Comment

Glad to see you made it in Joe. Keep improving my friend. We are all thinking about you!

Comment

Sorry to hear of your health issue, Joe. Very happy to hear that there is improvement.
                            I can only imagine that having your vision altered by your depth of perception and peripheral vision makes you feel quite helpless. Reading would be quite a chore.
                            My (Our) prayers are with you and your total recovery soon.
                            "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

That sounds horrifying Joe, can't imagine going thru that.

We will just continue to pray that you return to your normal old self and for that to be soon!

Love ya Sparkles
                              Questions, comments, complaints:
                              [email protected]

Comment

Good to see things are better SPARK Any type of improvement is great.Just take it slow buddy.Made my day seeing you respond in this thread.
                                MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                                HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                                0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Working...
                                X