Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spark

Hey Guys,

Spark had a mini stroke a week and a half ago. He came back from Court, didn't feel well and went to the Hospital where he spent a couple days. He went home for a few days and he went back in today for a few more tests because he is still having blurred vision and he isn't feeling right still. He asked me to let you guys know why he hasn't been around in a few days and why he may not be able to be around for a few more.

Spark (Joe) is a proud person and he is one hell of a guy. He isn't liking the position he is in and he even feels funny saying anything about it ..... BUT I told him there is nothing wrong with having many who care about you, say a little prayer or keep you in their thoughts. I love the guy and I've seriously been thinking about him a lot. I wish him the best and i'm hoping you guys can lift his spirits a little by keeping him in your thoughts as well.

Tell them doctors to get you better and get back here soon buddy. Place isn't the same without you!

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
    Hey Guys,

Spark had a mini stroke a week and a half ago. He came back from Court, didn't feel well and went to the Hospital where he spent a couple days. He went home for a few days and he went back in today for a few more tests because he is still having blurred vision and he isn't feeling right still. He asked me to let you guys know why he hasn't been around in a few days and why he may not be able to be around for a few more.

Spark (Joe) is a proud person and he is one hell of a guy. He isn't liking the position he is in and he even feels funny saying anything about it ..... BUT I told him there is nothing wrong with having many who care about you, say a little prayer or keep you in their thoughts. I love the guy and I've seriously been thinking about him a lot. I wish him the best and i'm hoping you guys can lift his spirits a little by keeping him in your thoughts as well.

Tell them doctors to get you better and get back here soon buddy. Place isn't the same without you!
    pappi is one class act,all the prayers of every BC member are with you JOE !!!!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

wow well I hope he pulls threw my best wishes go out to a good guy & pal

Comment

Spark... all the best to you pal... Scary situation.. Please get well!

Comment

Good man. Spark is a strong man inside and out, he will be back in the saddle soon. Will say a prayer for him just to be on the safe side.

If anyone wants to do anything for him, let me know, I am in

Comment

Get well spark . . .

Comment

He will be in my prayers. I hope he gets better soon!

Comment

Hang in there and git well soon, Fat Boy

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
                When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
                Jon E. Checkers

Comment

Originally posted by robby_morini View Post
                  If anyone wants to do anything for him, let me know, I am in
                  Damn right! Me, too! Get well soon, Joe!

Comment

Get well soon Spark

Comment

Hoping for a speedy recovery for you Sparkles. Get well buddy
                      He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

Get well soon Joe!
                        Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

Wishing Joe a speedie recovery, and God bless.
                          Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

My prayers go out to you Joe for a speedy recovery, which I a confident will happen right away.
                            You are one great guy and I and everyone else look forward to both your picks and posts about anything in life in general!

Comment

Get well Sparkie. Thoughts and prayers with you and your fam!
                              Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

Working...
                              X