X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10* cbb play---> :)

22-16 for the year (+33 units)

3-0 on 10* plays with 3 easy wins

10* St Josephs (-3.5) vs Richmond--->in the old days, this is the kind of game richmond always won, but this is one person who think st. josephs is a legit top 5 team with the best backcourt in the country..........now to mention stachitas who is excellent also..........st. jos may be poised for a 2 or 3 loss season and i cannot see an average richmond team beating them........st. jos sleepwalked through conference game number one and already has many impressive victories on the season........richmond has 1 impressive win all year and that was against a colorado team looking ahead...............there is serious line value here b/c the name richmond brings this line down, and the fact that anytime a team is undefeated this late in the season, the theory is that they are due to lose.............not here, not tonight

also
    4* villanova
    3*fairfield

let win some cash tonight
    b

Luv that St Joes pick... let's cash it again tonight !!!

GL shorty!!!!!!
    BEHIND EVERY GAMBLING MAN'S FAILURE STANDS A WOMAN

Comment

I missed your post their doing good so far.

Good Luck Buddy
      1 of 1 Morons

Comment

homer...........checkers

checkers, glad you got in on it, rather easy, never in doubt

homer, i wish you would have seen it earlier.........am i wrong when i say this st. josephs team is a 1 or 2 seed in the makings?? or is that not possible based o their conference?? they are really really good and martelli is a stud coach

i try not to use 10* too much, i did not think there would be any this week but i was a little confused by the line; predicted line of 12 and got 3.5..........i think the linesmakers still think we are playing on the richmond team that beat a #2 syracuse team on that ncaa tourney night

hope a lot of people won, hope i do not lose my fairfield play

will have at least 1 more 10* before sunday ends

good luck to all
        b

Comment

another winner

shorty im pretty new to this site but this is the 3rd game of your that i have followed...and every time its been a BLOWOUT!!!!!! i love when im not sweatin free throws at the end. thanks for the posting ..always look for your picks 1st...looking forward to you next 10*....thanks again

Greg
          get what you can

Comment

good.....gtb

as you can see though whenever i post a game that is not a 10*, fade the hell out of it

ie....villanova and fairfield...........i think they may combine lose by 100............but the 10*'s are solid, they usually will be and i do not force them...........might be one tomorrow, might not be one for 2 weeks

this is why guys like homer, wayne, mmm are so good........if i posted every night, i would struggle.........these people that post every night and still win are awesome..........

stick with my 10's and only play my other ones if you yourself like it too or one of the other good cappers does

glad ya won
            'b

Comment

great work

Comment

Working...
              X