***NFL Season Total Weiners***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***NFL Season Total Weiners***

I do pretty good at these, but it sucks having money tied up all season. I try to stay away from overs, because if someone gets hurt, like Peyton Manning, their season is screwed. These teams will only win if they trade for Joe Namath.

STRAIGHT BET
    [10330] TOTAL u5-115
    (JAGUARS REG SEASON WINS vrs JAGUARS REG SEASON WINS)

STRAIGHT BET
    [10344] TOTAL u6½-140
    (JETS REG SEASON WINS vrs JETS REG SEASON WINS)

STRAIGHT BET
    [10346] TOTAL u5½-135
    (RAIDERS REG SEASON WINS vrs RAIDERS REG SEASON WINS)

STRAIGHT BET
    [10352] TOTAL u7½-125
    (CHARGERS REG SEASON WINS vrs CHARGERS REG SEASON WINS)

Good luck everybody

I also like Steelers under 9.5 and Browns over 6.5. I think those two teams will be closer than people think, but the Raiders is the easiest play of all.

Comment

Good luck Bigs! Like you said, I hate having money tied up in these, but I like a lot of your plays.

Comment

I love the Steelers Under 9.5 to be honest. I also like Cincy to win the division and the Cincy over 8.5 total. I see Cincy as 10-6 or 9-7 at the worst. Think Baltimore will take a regression and can end up 8-8 at best.

GL!
        NFL System - Year 1
        Week 2 3-2 +0.8 Units
        Week 3 3-2-1 +0.8 Units
        Week 3 3-3 -0.3 Units
        Week 4 3-2 +0.8 Units
        Week 5 2-3 -1.3 Units
        Week 6 4-1 +2.9 Units
        Week 7 3-0 +3.0 Units
        Week 8 2-3 -2.35 Units
        Week 9 0-1 -1.1 Units
        Season Total 23-17 +3.35 Units

Comment

Originally posted by xstac2169 View Post
          I love the Steelers Under 9.5 to be honest. I also like Cincy to win the division and the Cincy over 8.5 total. I see Cincy as 10-6 or 9-7 at the worst. Think Baltimore will take a regression and can end up 8-8 at best.

GL!
          I agree Cincy will be good. Being the defending champ, the Ravens are bound for some regression, but I think they reloaded a bit, losing Ed reed and ray Lewis but gettin dumeryvillle. They still have talent.

Comment

I don't know what the Miami total is but look at their schedule. They could easily start 2-7 or 3-6. At best I would say 4-5 in their first 9 but I'm leaning towards 3-6. Also think you have to go under with New England too if the total is 11.5 like I heard it was.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
              I don't know what the Miami total is but look at their schedule. They could easily start 2-7 or 3-6. At best I would say 4-5 in their first 9 but I'm leaning towards 3-6. Also think you have to go under with New England too if the total is 11.5 like I heard it was.
              I think the Dolphins will be solid, but I agree they could easily lose a bunch of those games starting with week 1 in Cleveland. Pats is 11 -170, which means they'd have to win 12 games, I agree, that's not gonna be easy for them this year.

Comment

Miami

@ Cleveland (Line is around -1)
                @ Indy
                vs Atlanta
                @ N.O.
                vs Baltimore
                @ Buffalo
                @ N.E.
                vs Cincinnati
                @ T.B

I see 3 wins there, at most 4

They also still have Pitt, NE and Carolina remaining after that.

I just looked and the Miami total is only 7.5 so I guess it isn't a great option either way. I think they win 7 or 8

Comment

Working...
                X