Mlb 4/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mlb 4/19

It seems like every time I try to go big, I either get unlucky or am on the wrong side. It will not deter me in the least bit however. If I see something I like, I am going big on it.

Just a few thoughts regarding the San Diego play. The Giants are a much better team at home, I totally agree. However, they are coming off being swept in Milwaukee. Take into account the Cubs series, and they only really hit well in 2 of their past 6 games. San Diego on the other hand is coming off a dismantling of the Dodgers where they put up at least 9 hits in each of the 3 games they played. Add in that Bumgarner has gotten off to a bit of a rough start the past 3 years in April before heating up and I see some value in San Diego, more value than in taking the Giants who are not playing the best at the moment laying over 2-1 to win the game. Could I be wrong and things turn around for the Giants at home vs San Diego, definitely. However, seeing value in the line I am going with the RL and ML plays on San Diego. Worst case I lose both, middle ground the RL hits and I grab 1 unit profit, best case nailing both and pulling in 7 units total.

5 Units
    Colorado -130

3 Units
    Cincy RL -110
    Oakland +110
    Houston +100
    Cincy/Texas ML Parlay 3 to win 3.4
    San Diego RL -110

2 Units
    Colorado RL +160
    San Diego +200

GL All!
    NFL System - Year 1
    Week 2 3-2 +0.8 Units
    Week 3 3-2-1 +0.8 Units
    Week 3 3-3 -0.3 Units
    Week 4 3-2 +0.8 Units
    Week 5 2-3 -1.3 Units
    Week 6 4-1 +2.9 Units
    Week 7 3-0 +3.0 Units
    Week 8 2-3 -2.35 Units
    Week 9 0-1 -1.1 Units
    Season Total 23-17 +3.35 Units

Just adding a little bit more to the San Diego play.

Yes Edinson Volquez has been horrendous so far this year. However, he pitched well in the Baseball Classic outside of a rough 1st inning. He has good numbers against SF including two quality starts in SF, one in 2012 and one in 2011 in which he went 13 innings and gave up 4 ER combined (2 in each start). Madison Bumgarner has been a bit of a slow starter with April being his worst month in the past posting a little over a 4.0 ERA in April starts.

Some numbers point to San Diego and some point to SF. However, a team just being swept by Milwaukee who flew home yesterday vs a team who just beat up on the Dodgers, had yesterday off and has not had to leave the West Coast recently does not scream out over 2-1 favorite to me. Just my thoughts. As always I could be completely wrong.
    NFL System - Year 1
    Week 2 3-2 +0.8 Units
    Week 3 3-2-1 +0.8 Units
    Week 3 3-3 -0.3 Units
    Week 4 3-2 +0.8 Units
    Week 5 2-3 -1.3 Units
    Week 6 4-1 +2.9 Units
    Week 7 3-0 +3.0 Units
    Week 8 2-3 -2.35 Units
    Week 9 0-1 -1.1 Units
    Season Total 23-17 +3.35 Units

Comment

Good luck X

Baseball is a marathon, so keep doing what u do!
      Questions, comments, complaints:
      [email protected]

Comment

gl pal

Comment

Gl x

Comment

Gl x
            You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Working...
            X