Mlb 4/16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mlb 4/16

Took yesterday off as the card did not interest me much. Only like Oakland and turns out I would have been right but did not end up playing it. Onto today.

Some quick things to think about:
    1) What happened to Tampa Bay?! They simply cannot hit outside of Longoria it seems. Pretty sad to see this happen to a team that was stock piled with young talent not too long ago.
    2) Houston is just wow. Bedard gave up 6 runs on only 2 hits in 1/3 of an inning last night. People are actually wondering if MLB should have another expansion team or two in PR/DR. Why would anyone think to do that when you have teams as bad as Miami and Houston in MLB right now?
    3) How surprised are you by the start Atlanta has had? I am a Brave fan and even I am surprised. Will be interesting to see what they do when McCann comes back with regards to Gattis. I am guessing they let McCann walk at the end of the year and bring Gattis along as a full time player next year.
    4) How many teams have shaky closers in MLB right now? Easier question might be how many teams have lock down closers? Baseball is a long season and there will be melt downs along the way guaranteed. However, seeing the shape of some of these bullpens it only begs the question, is this really the best product that can be put on the field for that much money each year?!

3 Units
    Kansas City +1.5 -110
    Florida +1.5 -110
    Colorado Game 1 -140
    Detroit -159

2 Units
    Oakland -215
    Baltimore -125

GL All!
    NFL System - Year 1
    Week 2 3-2 +0.8 Units
    Week 3 3-2-1 +0.8 Units