X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picks For The Masters

The Masters

2* Tiger Woods +350
    No real explanation needed here. He has 4 Wins and 12 Top 8 finishes in 18 trips to Augusta. His game is back and he is the Master at Augusta!

1* Lee Westwood +2500
    He has 4 Top 11 finishes in the last 5 years at Augusta and that includes a 2nd & 3rd in 2010 and 2012. Westwood also has 8 Top 10 finishes in all Majors in the last 4 years, including 6 times when he finished in the Top 3. Lee is another guy looking for his 1st Major and his game is built for Augusta. He is clearly on the verge of winning one soon so why not now.

1* Adam Scott +2500
    Adam has 3 Top 10 finishes in 11 trips to Augusta but 2 of them have come in the last 2 years with a 2nd & 8th place finish. He finished in the Top 15 in all 4 Majors last year and he is going to Win one at some point. If it isn't Tiger, why not now?

1* Keegan Bradley +2500
    Keegan is a local kid with a positive attitude and great energy. He seems like a great kid every time he is on the radio up here and i find myself always rooting for him. He won his Major debut at the PGA in 2011 and finished 3rd there last year. Having a Win and 2 Top 3 finishes in 5 Majors isn't a bad way to start a career. He got his feet wet at Augusta last year with a 27th place finish. I think he has it in him to compete for it on Sunday and he has proven he can handle the pressure.

GOOD LUCK

GL on the links Wayne!

Comment

Good luck Wayne.

Comment

Good luck buddy! So close to having Scott and Bradley on my card as well.

Comment

Nice job Wayne

Comment

Nice work buddy!

Comment

Great call and writeup on Scott!
              MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

I bet Westwood over Donald and Schwartzel for the whole tournament cuz u were so high on him.

Thanks for the winner
                Questions, comments, complaints:
                [email protected]

Comment

Nice call Wayne!!

Comment

Working...
                  X