Sunday - I'm riding high and straight in the Saddle Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday - I'm riding high and straight in the Saddle Plays

Back is doing a 100 percent better. The muscle spasms are gone, the pain is light I really don't know it's there unless I move to fast. Of course the problems are still there (vertebrae quarter inch off line, couple of disks that are deteriorating, and some jagged areas on some vertebraes that are irritating some nerve fibers) most due to old age. I will go to my primary doctor next week to see if we do an MRI and then make a decision what to do next.

Now down to business: 9-2-1 in college the last three days and 2-1 in the pros over the same time frame. 11-3-1

CBB:
    Florida -2-
    Louisville -3-

Will add Pros tomorrow.

Good luck to all.
    Today I will be Happier than a Bird with a French Fry

glad you're doing better Che....gl today

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Good luck CheChe...great job yesterday

Comment

GL. Glad you are doing better!

Comment

glad to hear u better happy easter pal

Comment

Gl che I like fl as well

Comment

Been out of the loop CheChe .... how did you get your back so out of whack ? Injury ?
              For the spasms I always recommend good ol' ARNICA Gel .... if your vertebrae are off by a 1/4 inch you must be paralyzed
              Sounds like you need a GOOD Chiropractor (like Spearit). MD's always want to Slice N Dice or give you drugs that generally just mask the underlining problems.
              Good luck ... been there,done that.... I know it can be very painful ! Here's one for ya'... if you have disk compression .... get yourself some ankle weights (5lbs or so) and a couple of those long tube water wings kids use, hop in the pool shoulder deep and walk around in the pool (helps to stretch your spine) ... after about a week your back should feel a lot better!
              gl with the hoops as well

Comment

Ahhhhhh yes!

Actually Acupuncture Physician. But it is good to know that you are feeling better. If asked, I would recommend hanging upside down in any form you can, to 'elongate the spine' and allow the blood to flow freely, will decompress the vertebrate. If any numbness in area of legs, utilize ice on L4 and L5 are for fifteen minutes
                Having your mate there for extra curricular activity is an added benefit.
                Do twice a day with pelvic tilt exercises and anti-inflammatories and it will keep the edge off.

Playing Parlay Florida ml with New York Knicks ml first half.
                Knicks are 5-0 first half last 5 and Boston is 1-4 last 5 First Half

Good Luck all!!!
                Last edited by Spearit; 03-31-2013, 02:07 PM.
                "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Originally posted by Spearit View Post
                  Actually Acupuncture Physician.
                  Do twice a day with pelvic tilt exercises and anti-inflammatories and it will keep the edge off.

Playing Parlay Florida ml with New York Knicks ml first half.
                  Knicks are 5-0 first half last 5 and Boston is 1-4 last 5 First Half

Good Luck all!!!
                  Well I was close .... Plus, Chinese Herbal medicine yes!

Comment

Thanks guys for the advice. I hurt my back orginally when I was 15 and working for my Uncle's construction company. Two car wrecks one from the back and one from head on. Through the years my back and neck have slowly developed a lot of bone spurs and arthritis. I love to play golf and spend every day it gets over 60 on the course. I guess over the 53 years of hitting that little white ball my back is just giving out.

Again thanks for some tips on things that might help and I'll try them. Anything to keep it from getting as bad as this past week.
                    Today I will be Happier than a Bird with a French Fry

Comment

Working...
                    X