thursday hoops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thursday hoops

posting this before the spreads come out. 4 games to look real close at are the ever popular 5 vs 12 seeds. i believe all 4 12 seeds have a legit chance of winning their games.

1. unlv/cal rebels are a terrible road team, and the game is in san jose, cal's backyard.

2. wisconsin/mississippi. ole miss just had a nice come back from beating the gators and are very athletic. badgers like the slow down game, so if ole miss can get out and score they can beat wisconsin, will probably take points for sure and get a cover.

3.oregon/oklahoma st. another game in san jose and close to home for oregon. a decent 3 point shooting team and can keep up with the scoring of the cowboys. points will look good with a possible upset.

4. vcu/arkansas. probably the toughest one to win with, but arkansas isn't a bad team. vcu may have the best shot of all 5 seeds to win, but depending on what the number is will also depend on my play.

hope everyone has a great tourney. will post all my plays and my numbers on all games so you can decide what you think.

good luck guys:
    The difference between genius and stupidity, is that genius has it's limits.

Einstien

VCU is playing Akron who lost their PG. Of all the 12/5 games, I think VCU is the best bet to win. That being said, VCU will probably lose, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy View Post
      VCU is playing Akron who lost their PG. Of all the 12/5 games, I think VCU is the best bet to win. That being said, VCU will probably lose, lol.
      i thought i saw ark on the bracket list. thanks for the info. my eye doctor has me wearing bifocals and they suck, sometimes makes me dislexsic.
      Last edited by detroitdavid; 03-17-2013, 09:29 PM.
      The difference between genius and stupidity, is that genius has it's limits.

Einstien

Comment

Working...
      X