Oklahoma QB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oklahoma QB

I didn't see anywhere that the kids hand was still hurting from the K State game. Would have liked that valuable info before the game started not from Mushmouth Mussberger during the game

I'm sure Brent got that info and made a nice little wager on LSU.
    He and Al Michaels are two announcers that have been known to
    make reference to the point spread many times.

Comment

By the way nice avatar. Time to bring in a new look for that horrible defense we have had in the Cottrell era.

Comment

Didn't Gary Danielson say he shook his hand yesterday or today and Jason White was still wincing from the hand still being tender????
        "You like the odds of lightning?"

Comment

When are OU coaches going to figure out the kid can't throw and set up some screens to keep LSU off them.

Comment

Lenster

Almost makes you ache for the old Pete Carroll days. I think a full season of Chad plus a younger backup QB just in case might help next year. Also we'll have a softer schedule outside the Division.

Comment

Did you ever here of the Heisman Jinx?

They say player who wins the Heisman, that team loses the Bowl . Last three I checked out ,team lost outright. And I noticed it only works with the Heisman quarterbacks winners. SO THE JINX IS ON BABY!! GO LSU !!!:D
              bows

Comment

I bet LSU tonight, but I have to admit Jason White has some Testicular Fortitude. He's taken an absolute beating in the last two games and continues to hang tough in the pocket (though his throwing mechanics have suffered badly).
                The Rice Truck is NEVER Wrong!!!

Comment

LSU QB, Muack is doing his best to give the game to OK. This game should have been a cake walk for LSU is suddenly a nail biter for LSU.

Comment

Working...
                  X