Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CASHMONEY NBA All-Star Game with a BIG play!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CASHMONEY NBA All-Star Game with a BIG play!!!!!

2013 NBA All-Star Game

East +3 (Game)

I have a big feeling with all the Jordan birthday stuff that The King Lebron James is going to win MVP tonight!!!!!!

Lebron to win MVP $200 pays $500!!!

Comment

gl pal

Comment

GL Cash

Comment

Doubling up BIGGGGGGGGG Lebron goes off for 30+ I am now laying a total of $3750 good luck men!!!! East +3

Comment

I ended up the other way. I played the West -2 and I put a few bucks on Durant @ +450 to Win MVP. Game is tied 50-50 right now and anybody's game. I think if our team wins, we both have a good chance at that MVP.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
              I ended up the other way. I played the West -2 and I put a few bucks on Durant @ +450 to Win MVP. Game is tied 50-50 right now and anybody's game. I think if our team wins, we both have a good chance at that MVP.
              I went West -2.5 and under. Thought it could have been KD MVP, but CP3 was probably the right call. I think if KD could have gotten one of those last 3's or both to go down he would have taken it...

Comment

I think so too kb. Wtf he was the leading scorer with 30 and it wasn't enough. I think if he had 35 or so I guess he would have had a better chance.

Comment

Working...
                X