KB's Thursday Linesmakers Throwing out the Stink Bait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KB's Thursday Linesmakers Throwing out the Stink Bait

Sorry a little late, been traveling most of the day. Just arrived home, heading down to the arena for some Heat/Thunder

Let me get this straight. The Heat have beaten and covered against the Thunder 5 straight times. LeBron is on a streak never seen before in the NBA having scored over 30 points with 60% + fg percentage during the Heat 6 game win streak. So why do the Heat come in as a 5 point dog???

Cause they get their ass kicked, that's why! Thunder by double digits!!!

4* OKC -5

All the rest for 1*

Lakers +3.5

George Mason +3.5

Minnesota -5

UMass +11.5

Colorado +2

Gonzaga +1.5

College of Charleston +3

South Dakota St -18.5

Good luck all!

GL KB, enjoy the game
    You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Good Luck buddy

Comment

enjoy the game!! GL
        Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

gl Big Guy....I like several of them my self.......have fun and GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNDERRRRRRRR

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Couldn't agree more . . .enjoy the game, it should be awesome
            CBB 17-16-1

Comment

Geez, sorry to anyone that followed. Mens versus boys out there tonight

Looked to me that the entire game was played in slow motion except for LeBron who was like a brain surgeon precisely doing whatever he wanted. Never thought I'd buy into the whole MJ vs LBJ argument, but after watching that in person, I can definitely listen. KD had the quietest 40 point game I've ever seen in my life. Crowd tried to bring them back in the game several times, but every time we got loud, we were still down 15

Only consolation was a couple left the game late in the 3rd and on their way up the aisle, my gf and I were given their tix to the 3rd row Got to watch the 4th qtr from there, and boy was that awesome!

Hate to sound like a quitter, cause that's not my style, but I don't see how anyone can beat the heat... LeBron is building his dynasty...

Comment

Working...
              X