CASHMONEY SUPERBOWL SUNDAY with a 100* BOMB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CASHMONEY SUPERBOWL SUNDAY with a 100* BOMB

Great Morning boys!!!!! I'm going to a big Super Bowl bash for my cousins LAX Limosine company it's gonna be real nice bit party, live Bookie taking all action including prop bets , prizes , squares and hot women!!!! Also I will be leaving to Vegas in the morning to play in the LAX golf outing!!!! Gonna be there untill Thursday so you know I'll be in the sports book having some fun!!! If any of my BC brothers gonna be in Vegas let me know!!!

No write up , No bullshit , I'm taking the Ravens , there's a saying my grandfather told me when I was a kid "never bite the hand that feeds you" and balty has been good me!!!!

Baltimore Raven +4 (100*) BOMB

Will be back with 1rst half, 2nd half and a couple props!!!!

gl buddy
    rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

gl pal

Comment

good luck

Comment

Cash good luck on the pick but weren't you on Denver and New England against Baltimore in the playoffs

Comment

Originally posted by diesel View Post
            Cash good luck on the pick but weren't you on Denver and New England against Baltimore in the playoffs
            I was thinking the same exact thing when I read it earlier. It confused me cuz I thought cash was against Balty and he keep getting bitten but not fed. I'm confused. If Balty fucked you twice cash, hopefully they don't do it again. Should be a great close game man. GL!

Comment

Originally posted by CashMoney View Post
              Great Morning boys!!!!! I'm going to a big Super Bowl bash for my cousins LAX Limosine company it's gonna be real nice bit party, live Bookie taking all action including prop bets , prizes , squares and hot women!!!! Also I will be leaving to Vegas in the morning to play in the LAX golf outing!!!! Gonna be there untill Thursday so you know I'll be in the sports book having some fun!!! If any of my BC brothers gonna be in Vegas let me know!!!

No write up , No bullshit , I'm taking the Ravens , there's a saying my grandfather told me when I was a kid "never bite the hand that feeds you" and balty has been good me!!!!

Baltimore Raven +4 (100*) BOMB

Will be back with 1rst half, 2nd half and a couple props!!!!
              gl Cash....
              Sounds like you have the following weekend free, you may as well pop by Monterey on your way back and catch the final rounds of the AT&T tourney
              BOL on a fun week ....

Comment

Good luck cash
                jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                  I was thinking the same exact thing when I read it earlier. It confused me cuz I thought cash was against Balty and he keep getting bitten but not fed. I'm confused. If Balty fucked you twice cash, hopefully they don't do it again. Should be a great close game man. GL!
                  Just to clear it up I had New England and Denver to win the game not to cover!!!! I took balty and the points 1rst half and 2nd half in all 3 games!!! Also I don't post everything I bet sometimes no time other times don't wanna jinx anything
                  Last edited by CashMoney; 02-03-2013, 11:58 AM.

Comment

GL Cash

Comment

NBA

Clippers +.5 1rst Half

Detroit +1 1rst Half

Comment

GL Cash...

Comment

Have fun Cash, good luck on your play both on the game and your golf outing.
                          Today I will be Happier than a Bird with a French Fry

Comment

Originally posted by CheCheBoFumbe View Post
                            Have fun Cash, good luck on your play both on the game and your golf outing.
                            Thanks Che Che my man good luck to you brother!!!

Comment

Baltimore +3 (1rst Half)

Heads!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X