Picks For Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picks For Saturday

I will have many more plays throughout the day as I put them together!

CBB

5* Cincinnati -5.5 (11:05 AM)
    SH (1-6) L7 and (2-7) in Conference with only 2 Wins coming against the only 2 Teams below them in the Standings. Bearcats are (19-7) Ats in their L26 on the Road.

5* Boston College Pk (12:00 PM)
    Home team is (9-1) L10 meetings and the public is on Clemson, but the line has moved in BC's favor. That's enough for me.

5* Pittsburgh -3 (12:05 PM)
    Public is all over Syracuse in this one and the line has moved in Pitt's favor from -3 to -3.5 in some places. You also have the unranked Home team favored over the ranked Road team here and it is hard to overlook the Pitt. dominance in this Series (14-3 Ats L17 & 9-1 Ats L10)

GOOD LUCK

Nothing on the Michigan - Indy game?? I got a feeling Michigan is gonna get blown out tonight!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CashMoney View Post
      Nothing on the Michigan - Indy game?? I got a feeling Michigan is gonna get blown out tonight!!!
      I'm still looking at the noon games man. I like to look closely at each and every game and on a Saturday, it takes about 3 hours. I'll have about 15 CBB plays before i'm done!

Comment

CBB

5* Colorado -4.5 (2:35 PM)
        The Buffs are (5-0) in the L5 Meetings, winning by an average of 17 ppg. and while Colorado has balanced scoring, the Utes didn't have one starter with more than 8 points in their last game and they are now without their leading scorer.

5* Alabama -2 (4:00 PM)
        Vandy has really struggled this year and they are only (3-7) L10. Bama is (6-4) L10 and that includes (5-1) L6. Better offense, better defense and better players should get Bama a Win here!

GOOD LUCK

Comment

gl boss.....u dont have the michigan-iu game listed lol
          rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

CBB

5* Kansas -10 (4:00 PM)
            Kansas is #1 in the Country in Defensive FG% and Okie St is 109th in the Country in Offensive FG%. At Home this should be a great matchup for Kansas to lock down on defense and I expect a great effort after their lackluster performance in Morgantown the other night.

5* Wichita St -1.5 (4:05 PM)
            Shockers have Won 4 straight in this Series by 18 ppg. and that includes 2 matchups @ N Iowa. Shockers looked awful in their last game but they usually bounce back from those (5-1 Ats L6 following a DD Home loss).

5* Miami -1 (4:05 PM)
            Dog is (6-0) L6 and State is (11-3) L14 vs ACC. That's all great and normally that would be enough for me. Miami though is one of the hottest teams in the Country and State is going in to this game without All ACC candidate PG Lorenzo Brown (2nd in Scoring/1st in Assists & Steals/3rd in Blocks). Big loss. Public is also on State big and the line keeps moving in Miami's direction. It has stink written all over it!

GOOD LUCK
            Last edited by wayne1218; 02-02-2013, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Good Luck Wayne
              jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

GL as always boss.
                The Rice Truck is NEVER Wrong!!!

Comment

GL today Wayne!

Comment

CBB

5* BYU -6 (9:00 PM)
                    Cougars beat SC by 18 in their building and I don't see much changing tonight @ Home. BYU is (5-0) in the L5 meetings and they have Won those games by an average of 13 ppg. (Won L3 by 18, 15 & 17 points).

5* UNLV -3 (9:00 PM)
                    Hard for me to go with a team (Boise) that is (3-13) L16 @ Home Ats and (1-4) SU last 5.

5* Arizona St +5.5 (9:05 PM)
                    Teams going in different directions here. ASU is (8-2) L10 and the Huskies are (5-5), and that includes 4 straight losses. Road team is (15-5) Ats L20 and that includes the Sun Devils going (5-1) Ats L6 @ Washington.

GOOD LUCK

Comment

CBB

5* Michigan +5 (9:05 PM)
                      Hard to turn down this many points when the Hoosiers are (0-5) L5 @ Home Ats and (1-5) Ats L6 vs Big Ten. Wolverines are also a solid Road team going (20-7) Ats L27 and they are (29-11) Ats overall L40 vs Big Ten.

5* Gonzaga -14.5 (11:05 PM)
                      SD is (15-31) Ats L46 @ Home and Gonzaga has Won 8 straight vs the Torreos, 4 games by 20 ppg. @ Home and 4 games by 19 ppg. on the Road.

GOOD LUCK

Comment

GL Wayne
                        Questions, comments, complaints:
                        [email protected]

Comment

Good luck brother! Every game we both bet on, we both have the same side

Comment

Nice start today Wayne

Comment

gl pal

Comment

Working...
                              X