• Show
Clear All

• Super Bowl: Total

Super Bowl: Total
    Under (48)
    65.91%
    Over (48)
    34.09%

Gotta stay under, two very good defenses. With that said, it'll probably go over 60.

Comment

I would say generous total and ride under
      Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

I think the total is listed to high also.They know everyone will be watching the game and very few public players like to bet under so with books knowing this listed it 4-5 points higher than it normally would.
        MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
        0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan View Post
          I think the total is listed to high also.They know everyone will be watching the game and very few public players like to bet under so with books knowing this listed it 4-5 points higher than it normally would.

In week 15 when San Fran played New England the total was listed at 47.5.
          The game went way over the total but my point is New England has a lot better offense than Baltimore.Baltimore has a way better defense than New England.I know u can't always go by this theory but if the listed total for San Fran & New England is listed at 47.5 how in 3 weeks can they put the total higher against a team with a better defense and worse offense.I think 48 points is a gift and going to pound the under.
          MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
          HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
          0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

The UNDER
            jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

i like the under myself
              sigpic

Comment

under
                MLB
                DOGS: 3-6
                1ST 5: 9-6-1
                FULL GM:15-9
                OV/UN: 10-5

Comment

Damn I took the under and looks like everyone is pretty much taking under.

Comment

I loved the Under when the line came out at 48.5. I am an under bettor. Local book was shocked when I locked Over at 47. I am going waaay back to RIP days and Fading. Has to be 80% on Under.

Comment

Kapernick being a rookie and Flacco being Flacco, I had to take the under, I think both D's will be prepared. Flacco's not gonna just throw all over the 9ers D, and Rice should be held in check. I would guess Balt give Kapernick all kinds of different looks and blitz packages and that he struggles some.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiprec View Post
                        I loved the Under when the line came out at 48.5. I am an under bettor. Local book was shocked when I locked Over at 47. I am going waaay back to RIP days and Fading. Has to be 80% on Under.

I concur....I will be in vegas banging the over! I think that line was set for a reason....good luck

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan View Post
                          In week 15 when San Fran played New England the total was listed at 47.5.
                          The game went way over the total but my point is New England has a lot better offense than Baltimore.Baltimore has a way better defense than New England.I know u can't always go by this theory but if the listed total for San Fran & New England is listed at 47.5 how in 3 weeks can they put the total higher against a team with a better defense and worse offense.I think 48 points is a gift and going to pound the under.

I disagree..vegas would of set the total lower if thats the case...public likes overs...but, money bet controls the numbers....good luck whatever you play!

Comment

interesting stat.....46 super bowl games have been played, with 17 going over 48 points, 28 games going under 48, and 1 game landed right on 48. the first 12 games went under 48, but you have to take into consideration that db's could hit players well beyond the line of scrimmage (no 5 yard crap), so wr's were struggling to get open. also there was more of a running game. i think that everyone thinks that these 2 defenses will shut down the offenses, and that's what the book's are hoping for. offenses will take advantage of the open space that the wr's will get and the game goes over. bouldin, moss, and crabtree know how to get open. rice out of the backfield.

raven's 38
                            49er's 31
                            Last edited by detroitdavid; 01-31-2013, 03:01 AM.
                            The difference between genius and stupidity, is that genius has it's limits.

Einstien

Comment

i like the over now
                              jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Working...
                              X