Rare one for tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rare one for tonight

Just moved back to Illinois from AZ. It has been such a hectic few months, my posts have been few and far between. Going to the Illini/Minnesota game tonight at The Assembly Hall. While I will be cheering for the Illini, they will have to hit the 3 at a 50%clip to even hang around. This Gopher team is legit, I definitely see them as Elite 8/final 4 contenders come March, and in the end I think they are too much for this Illini team that relies heavily on the 3, with no front court presence. Minnesota -2, 330/300. Best of luck to everybody.

Oil Can

gl tonight Oil Can....enjoy the game, your Illini team might surprise you tonight

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Good luck OIL
      jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Bol

I really like Illinois this year
        Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

Good luck tonight Oil Can
          Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

Good luck tonight ... What part of Illinois??

Comment

Champaign/Urbana Spark. Grew up there, been in Phoenix past 4 1/2 though. What part of Chicago are you in?

Comment

Good luck can! I almost pulled the trigger. Might join you now.

Comment

Originally posted by OilCanBoyd View Post
                  Champaign/Urbana Spark. Grew up there, been in Phoenix past 4 1/2 though. What part of Chicago are you in?
                  About 120 miles north of you Oil. Frankfort area. 40 miles south of downtown Chicago.

Welcome back buddy

Comment

Gl

Comment

Originally posted by OilCanBoyd View Post
                      Just moved back to Illinois from AZ. It has been such a hectic few months, my posts have been few and far between. Going to the Illini/Minnesota game tonight at The Assembly Hall. While I will be cheering for the Illini, they will have to hit the 3 at a 50%clip to even hang around. This Gopher team is legit, I definitely see them as Elite 8/final 4 contenders come March, and in the end I think they are too much for this Illini team that relies heavily on the 3, with no front court presence. Minnesota -2, 330/300. Best of luck to everybody.

Oil Can
                      couldn't agree with you more, the gophers are so deep and athletic with front court SIZE....

Personally i think they win the big ten and they make it the final4.

GL with the pick, MN size and athletic ability will be too much for ILL to stay around...

Comment

Well done!!!!
                        Questions, comments, complaints:
                        [email protected]

Comment

Great Job OIL
                          jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Working...
                          X