Tuesday Hoops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday Hoops

even though my numbers don't add up, you have to take the rockets -8. no howard, no gasol, and no defense.

76'ers -1.5

clemson/duke over 132.5

missouri -9.5 (my blowout game)

i liked drake getting 21 (opening line) but the number is going down fast -17. could tease it back up to 21 with other games.

good luck guys:
    The difference between genius and stupidity, is that genius has it's limits.

Einstien

TnBreakers. been sick twice end of last year (flu) and then my pc went down and i had to buy a new one. glad it's 2013.
    The difference between genius and stupidity, is that genius has it's limits.

Einstien

Comment

Good luck dave
      jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Originally posted by detroitdavid View Post
        TnBreakers. been sick twice end of last year (flu) and then my pc went down and i had to buy a new one. glad it's 2013.
        Glad your posting! Bol DD!

Comment

gl double d

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Best of luck DD! Love the Mizzou pick!

Comment

GL DD. Glad to see you are back

Comment

Originally posted by detroitdavid View Post
                FYI dbl D - got the Flu shot for the 2nd time in my life this past year .... I usually get the Flu(?) at least once a year. This year I was not sick once (even while the lil' women [no shot] was moping around the house 10 days w/the ick). Made a believer out of me.... recommend getting the shots every year. Esp. if you have school aged Rug Rats at home.

Comment

Working...
                X