Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/7/13 i knew i had a lock with alabama when

[BWhen Lee Corso came out in his little Green Outfit he is a loser:

I also a number of SEC teams could kick Notre Dame's ASS even OLE MISS SEC [/B]
    jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

When the refs came out and blew two calls that would have been very helpful to ND getting some momentum???

Comment

I did not see MO dressed out ????? it's what 's inside the make up of a team that counts, to overcome N.D. did not do this one time. they played very very BAD
      jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Kb

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
        When the refs came out and blew two calls that would have been very helpful to ND getting some momentum???
        they could have made 18 bad calls in favor of ND, and it wouldn't have helped any....

35-0 with 4 minutes left in the 3rd quarter.....

42-14 final, with ND getting a TDo on reserves.....

about 530 yds for NDS on a top rated defense says it all.....first 3 posessions by Ala, 3 beautiful drives, 3 TD's......They set a tone ND couldn't handle.......

2 supposedly bad calls, in your opinion, wouldn't have changed this outcome at all.....

ALA clearly a better team, and SEC has now won 7 straight BCS championships.....speaks for itself....

they all take turns....

Like UCLA BasketBall under Wooden....

Okla FB under Wilkinson and Switzer....

NEB FB under Fairbanks and Osborne.....

OK ST Baseball under Ward....

etc, etc.....they all hyave their periods of greatness, let the SEC enjoy theirs.....give credit where credit is due.....their dominance wonb't last forever

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

I disagree Kapt. If ND gets the pass completion (rightfully so) and they march down to tie it up 7-7, then get the fumbled punt it changes the ball game completely.

Now it didn't happen and it was a blowout and it might have changed anything, but you give ND two TD's off those missed calls and they have 14 points, imo it would have played out differently

Comment

I felt pretty good about Bama when they came out of the tunnel,and ND stood there and looked starstruck.The 2 non-calls wouldnt have mattered.Everybody talks about the speed of the SEC,but Bama physically punished ND on both sides of the ball.Hell,even Kelly pretty much conceded the game at halftime,saying maybe Bama wouldnt come out for the second half.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain View Post
              they could have made 18 bad calls in favor of ND, and it wouldn't have helped any....

35-0 with 4 minutes left in the 3rd quarter.....

42-14 final, with ND getting a TDo on reserves.....

about 530 yds for NDS on a top rated defense says it all.....first 3 posessions by Ala, 3 beautiful drives, 3 TD's......They set a tone ND couldn't handle.......

2 supposedly bad calls, in your opinion, wouldn't have changed this outcome at all.....

ALA clearly a better team, and SEC has now won 7 straight BCS championships.....speaks for itself....

they all take turns....

Like UCLA BasketBall under Wooden....

Okla FB under Wilkinson and Switzer....

NEB FB under Fairbanks and Osborne.....

OK ST Baseball under Ward....

etc, etc.....they all hyave their periods of greatness, let the SEC enjoy theirs.....give credit where credit is due.....their dominance wonb't last forever

Funny thing to me Kaptain

You say Oklahoma, Ok St, Nebraska, UCLA, those are all individual teams. Pretty sure team SEC didn't win the national championship, team SEC hasn't won 7 straight.

Team Florida won 2
              Team Auburn won 1
              Team LSU won 1
              Team Bama won 3

Team SEC won zero

We all know that the SEC is a damn good conference. I don't need to know how many championships they have won in a row to know the quality of the football being played, I watch the games and see for myself how good it is.
              Questions, comments, complaints:
              [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post

You say Oklahoma, Ok St, Nebraska, UCLA, those are all individual teams. Pretty sure team SEC didn't win the national championship, team SEC hasn't won 7 straight.

Team Florida won 2
                Team Auburn won 1
                Team LSU won 1
                Team Bama won 3

Team SEC won zero

We all know that the SEC is a damn good conference. I don't need to know how many championships they have won in a row to know the quality of the football being played, I watch the games and see for myself how good it is.
                Something I didn't pick up on but spot on

Comment

Jc

Team Florida won 2
                  Team Auburn won 1
                  Team LSU won 1
                  Team Bama won 3

Team SEC won zero

UCLA ..... One conference

NEB/OK same conference....

my only point was I give em credit and don't begrudgfe them or say they arent as good as people say they are.....

I merely tried to show, teams/conferences take their turns....

Right now it's SEC in FB....just like it's ACC in Basketball....

PS:

The College Baseball Polls are out and 6 of the top 10 are from the SEC.....

Shall we start cutting them down right now, so we can get an early start on berating the SEC.....

Thanks for your polite responses fellows....

Love both you guys.....

KAPTAIN

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain View Post
                    UCLA ..... One conference

NEB/OK same conference....

my only point was I give em credit and don't begrudgfe them or say they arent as good as people say they are.....

I merely tried to show, teams/conferences take their turns....

Right now it's SEC in FB....just like it's ACC in Basketball....

PS:

The College Baseball Polls are out and 6 of the top 10 are from the SEC.....

Shall we start cutting them down right now, so we can get an early start on berating the SEC.....

Thanks for your polite responses fellows....

Love both you guys.....

KAPTAIN

Always polite Kaptain when speaking to someone who has class.

I really don't enjoy jabbing the SEC like many may think I do. I just have been put out by one to many Eliminator type fans.

Maybe it's not a legitimate excuse, but that's why I have grown to detest the SEC.

You're the best Karl
                    Questions, comments, complaints:
                    [email protected]

Comment

jc

Always polite Kaptain when speaking to someone who has class.

I really don't enjoy jabbing the SEC like many may think I do. I just have been put out by one to many Eliminator type fans.

Maybe it's not a legitimate excuse, but that's why I have grown to detest the SEC.

You're the best Karl
                      very well put young man.....I respect you also....

and if it means anything, I TOO am sick and tired of the SEC lovers, throwing out that hoopla when it's not needed....

Records speak for themselves.........they are the end RESULTS....

take care JC.....lock and load

Comment

OMG, Jimmy I can see it now buddy ... Motel 6

Comment

I would call him and ask him to make up a Motel 6 for me. He would say, "Give me 5 minutes buddy"

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
                            I would call him and ask him to make up a Motel 6 for me. He would say, "Give me 5 minutes buddy"

Damm we miss this guy big time, speaking of class acts, he was up at the top!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ToDaClub View Post
                              Damm we miss this guy big time, speaking of class acts, he was up at the top!!!
                              Club, he was the best.

Comment

Working...
                              X