Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jt4545 View Post
    Spark where is wayne and his picks
    I know he is not feeling well the last 2 weeks with bronchitis and possibly pneumonia.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
      Good luck buddy! Used the midget joke on my uncle today at lunch. My whole family died laughing.

3 midgets in a bar drinking. 1st midget says he always thought he could get in the Guinness book of world records because he has always thought he had the worlds smallest feet. the 2nd says he always thought he could get in the Guinness book of world records because he has always thought he had the world smallest hands. the 3rd said he never wanted to get in the book, but he always thought he had the worlds smallest penis. 1st one says that settles it...we'll all fly to N.Y.C. tomorrow to get in the book. the next day they are standing at the office door of Guinness book. the 1st one says I'll go first. his buddies wait in the hall about 30 mins and their buddy comes out as happy as ever. smiling he says," i did it. I'm in the book. i have the worlds smallest feet". the 2nd says i'll go. he goes in as his buddies wait in the hall. after about 30 mins he comes out really happy." i did it. I'm in the book. i have the worlds smallest hands". they look at the 3rd and tell him" get in there. get in the book". the 3rd enters as his buddies wait in the hall. 30 mins...45 mins...an hour passes. finally the 3rd comes out dejected. "well, did you get in the book"? the 3rd midget looks up and says," who the fuck is jcindaville"?

Comment

adding ...

NBA
        507 HOUSTON ROCKETS -6
        519 GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS +6

Good Luck

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post

3 midgets in a bar drinking. 1st midget says he always thought he could get in the Guinness book of world records because he has always thought he had the worlds smallest feet. the 2nd says he always thought he could get in the Guinness book of world records because he has always thought he had the world smallest hands. the 3rd said he never wanted to get in the book, but he always thought he had the worlds smallest penis. 1st one says that settles it...we'll all fly to N.Y.C. tomorrow to get in the book. the next day they are standing at the office door of Guinness book. the 1st one says I'll go first. his buddies wait in the hall about 30 mins and their buddy comes out as happy as ever. smiling he says," i did it. I'm in the book. i have the worlds smallest feet". the 2nd says i'll go. he goes in as his buddies wait in the hall. after about 30 mins he comes out really happy." i did it. I'm in the book. i have the worlds smallest hands". they look at the 3rd and tell him" get in there. get in the book". the 3rd enters as his buddies wait in the hall. 30 mins...45 mins...an hour passes. finally the 3rd comes out dejected. "well, did you get in the book"? the 3rd midget looks up and says," who the fuck is jcindaville"?
          That's just plain HATEFUL Spark !

I'm sure there are 100 sheep that will say that was Baaaaaaaddd

Comment

lmao good luck SPARK, YOU ain't RIGHT
            jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

GL Sparky

Comment

Great one!
                Best of Luck Everyone

2012 Record:

1 unit = $100

***All sides and totals -110 unless noted***

***Teasers are -120 & 7 Points on Sides and 5 Points on Totals ties push****

Comment

Working...
                X