Sec dominance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sec dominance

Guys, quit betting against the SEC...they win 90% of the time they play outta conference clowns....Lay the points on all SEC games...but take N.Western over Miss St...

UNLOAD ON OLE MISS over PITT...

Originally posted by Eliminator View Post
    they win 90% of the time they play outta conference clowns....:
    That's because they play more FCS schools than any other BCS conference

Comment

No one calls them to play thats why...Ask Ariz St why they paid LSU 750,000 to buy out the game this year...we had to pick up Towson....ask your team to call us we will show up...we actually play a home/home with you guys in 2016-2017...it will prob end up the same way last time you played us...Heisman trophy QB scored 7 on us until undet 2 minutes when you got a cheap score...have a Happy New year KB...I knew that post would get you...lol

Comment

Clemson scares me a little tonight but besides that I think SEC rolls!!!

Comment

I dont give a fuck about Clemson or any other ACC team..every match up this year SEC vs ACC....SEC dominated...go ask Fla St and Clemson when they played UF and USC..they got crushed on there home field

Comment

Yep, OU plays a home with Tennessee in 2014-15 then LSU in 2016-17

I'm pumped for it

I really wanted OU to go to the SEC when all the expansion stuff was going on. Would have been great imo!

Comment

I know KB, thats what we were hoping for...what a confeence that would have been with you guys and Fla St..but Fla St turned us down 3 times now..

Quote Bobby Bowden when joing the ACC over SEC - Why play a national championship type game weekly, when I can play one per year!!! PUSSY

Have a good night KB, dont drink too much!!!

Comment

Hey "E" missed you buddy! What's the calls?

Comment

Well you missed Vandy...won 2000, I have tulsa right now...going with LSU HUGE tonight...layed 5500 but I got it at 4.5 last week...GOING HUGE COME NEW YEARS DAY

Comment

I played the Skins last night for an EASY 5000

Comment

I have LSU tonight as my CFB POD for 12-31...

down to -5 right now.........think I'll grab it at that.....

get er in for us....,..also had Wash Yesterday as my NFL POD

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Great Kapt...the only SEC team I am going against is Miss St...I got N.Western +1.5

Laying the points in all of them for 2200 each...

Comment

My BOWL GOY is 1-2 on FLORIDA.......I think a blowout is in order here........

44-17 IMO

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Love this debate between two great cappers.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliminator View Post
                              Guys, quit betting against the SEC...they win 90% of the time they play outta conference clowns....Lay the points on all SEC games...but take N.Western over Miss St...

UNLOAD ON OLE MISS over PITT...

Guess LSU was one of the 10 % of the time they werent dominant huh??
                              Questions, comments, complaints:
                              [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                              X