Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I apologize inside and One of Two BEST PLAYS on the bowls left.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I apologize inside and One of Two BEST PLAYS on the bowls left.

First let me apologize for kind of being out of it today. My Dad was approved for a room at the VA Alzheimer's Unit in Norman Oklahoma yesterday and I have been working on getting everything needed to take him over there next week. My Mom also wants to move there close to the hospital and I have to look into an assisted living place for her. Norman is about 1 1/2 hours from where I live so I'm spending a lot of time on the phone and computer. I also have become a lot more involved in the day to day running of our local AA/NA group here and I've been ask to sit on the board of Tiger Mountain Recovery addiction rehabilitation center about 30 minutes from here.

Below are the rest of my plays for today.

West Virginia -4
    Oregon State -4- Second Best Play of the Bowls that are left
    TCU -3

Texas A&M - whatever Bowl Play of the Year.

Good luck to all......
    Today I will be Happier than a Bird with a French Fry

BOL to ya CheChe, not only on the plays but your parents as well. Lookin foward to the Cotton Bowl (A&M).
    Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

no problem Che......get with Spark, show him this post, and get my addy from him or Cell Phone #....he has both.....

need to know how far from Broken Arrow you live and I have a question for ya, I think you can help me with............

thanks........Kaptain

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

GL! Hope everything gets better for ya

Comment

Working...
        X