Good luck tonight "r" i'm on the other side
          jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Originally posted by jt4545 View Post
            Good luck tonight "r" i'm on the other side
            Thanks jt .... reading this thread I was starting to cry

Comment

glo to you and all the guys professing dislike for the SEC.....

IMO), it doesn't matter what conference thry're from, 2 damn good teams going at it.....

#1 vs #2....oddsmakers make Ala 9 pt favorite.......too close to call for me.....

may the best team win, regardless of conference preference....

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Gl tn

Comment

Hilarious!!!

Comment

E very uncool but what is truly hilarious is an LSU fan celebrating a title won by Alabama. Look forward to your next 5k play

Comment

Originally posted by Eliminator View Post
                      Hilarious!!!
                      Your an asshole. I don't see you congratulating me when I win so keep your smartass comments to yourself.

Comment

People this is just a game !!!! Yes i get very happy when ole miss wins anytime i dont' get down on other school or conf,'s their are a lot of things i could say after the things that were said about the "sec", but what good would it do ? Nothing but make hard feelings alabama did kick n.d.'s ass so what i was pulling for the sec did and always will, lets be nice . Now please no one say anything smart to Or about me for this let's just get on with our pickS and win win win
                        Last edited by jt4545; 01-08-2013, 03:57 PM.
                        jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

diesel

Originally posted by diesel View Post
                          E very uncool but what is truly hilarious is an LSU fan celebrating a title won by Alabama. Look forward to your next 5k play
                          what is hilarious about one conference team pulling for their own conference opponents, when playing out of the conference, especially in a BCS TITLE game.......

A win for your conference strengthens your conference, as well as, you can now say you lost to the BCS Champ,had ALA beaten you before....

Strength of shas a big bearing on a teams final BCS standings, and to have a loss to the BCS Champ is more enhancing than to say you lost to the #4 or #5 team in the country.....

If I were a graduate or fan of any one conference, I would surely pull for them (conference opponents) when playing out of conference or in a bowl game, especially the BIG ONE.....

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain View Post
                            what is hilarious about one conference team pulling for their own conference opponents, when playing out of the conference, especially in a BCS TITLE game.......

A win for your conference strengthens your conference, as well as, you can now say you lost to the BCS Champ,had ALA beaten you before....

Strength of shas a big bearing on a teams final BCS standings, and to have a loss to the BCS Champ is more enhancing than to say you lost to the #4 or #5 team in the country.....

If I were a graduate or fan of any one conference, I would surely pull for them (conference opponents) when playing out of conference or in a bowl game, especially the BIG ONE.....
                            Kaptain in my experience it is very unusual for a fan for example just because I live down here Texas to ever pull for Texas A&M or Oklahoma no matter who they are playing. Same thing in the pros you don't see Redskin fans ever root for the Cowboys unless they bet on them or Raven fans root for the Steelers. So for a guy who is an LSU fan to be celebrating an Alabama national title is a bit strange. However bottom line and proper protocol in this thread Eliminator didn't need to take a cheap shot at another poster because he took Notre Dame

Comment

Originally posted by diesel View Post
                              Kaptain in my experience it is very unusual for a fan for example just because I live down here Texas to ever pull for Texas A&M or Oklahoma no matter who they are playing. Same thing in the pros you don't see Redskin fans ever root for the Cowboys unless they bet on them or Raven fans root for the Steelers. So for a guy who is an LSU fan to be celebrating an Alabama national title is a bit strange. However bottom line and proper protocol in this thread Eliminator didn't need to take a cheap shot at another poster because he took Notre Dame
                              Eliminator is a tool and gives SEC fans a bad rap.
                              Questions, comments, complaints:
                              [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                              X